Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:04:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB Exquisite corpse or "long one" Sign up here

Started by DocDaneeka, October 02, 2010, 02:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDaneeka

Since I hate all these word game threads I thought I'd start a nice Exquisite corpse.

RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS

• Each contestant creates an image of 600 x 400px(height can be slightly over or under but it must be 600 pixels in width), using photoshop or whatever they like.
  • They then send the bottom 100 pixels of their image to the next verbwhore in line, who tries to make it match with the top of his own image.
  • The cycle continues until we reach the final verbwhore.
  • A designated stitcher then sticks them all together and posts the completed image for all to see!

So sign up now or suffer an eternity of story threads with varying sentence lengths. Also if anyone wants to be stitcher that would be great too.

Lyndon

Wait I don't understand the rules. I'll pick it up as we go along!

mook

do a snake or whatever the fuck we called it at the time. you start off from the middle and work out from there, it speeds things up because two people are working on the bugger at the same time. anyway, i'll give it a go.

Big Jack McBastard

Booyah finally some action! Count me in.

I'd offer to do the stitching too, but if anyone more handy is up for it by all means give it to them.

DocDaneeka

Players so far:

DocDaneeka
Lyndon
Zero Gravitas
Mook
Alan Nagsworth
Big Jack McBastard

I think we need more people before we get started. Everyone happy with that order? If someone has an idea for the top image they should go first, if not I'll try and think of something.

Also anyone want to stick it all together? It should be reasonably easy if people do a good job with the linking.

DocDaneeka

Right I've started the top part and will hopefully finish it tonight. I think we still need more people but they can get added on to the bottom.

Lyndon

Sent to ZG. I want to make some disclaimer about not being very good at photoshop but fuck it eh.

Cerys

mook

are we waiting on that terminal fuck up baxter still?

mook

^ why yes mook, we are indeed waiting for baxter to post a tiny sliver of an image. thank you for asking.

Zero Gravitas

Received from Lyndon giving it a go now.

P.S. Cunt off dog-fucker, it's in your PMs now.

mook

^
^ and thank you for your prompt reply to my question. you are one of the nicest people here btw.

Zero Gravitas

Do we have a designated stitcher yet? If not do we at least have someone to send the full images to for storage lest someone has buggered off by stitching time?

mook

done my bit and passed the scrag ends onto nagsworth.

DocDaneeka

Sigh.. I guess I'll be the stitcher then(expect liberal use of the blur and smudge tool if your picture doesn't match up well). Send your finished pictures to me.

Here is the current running:

DocDaneeka Done
Lyndon Done
Zero Gravitas Done
Mook Done
Alan Nagsworth Pending
Big Jack McBastard
Ziggy Starbucks
Phil A
Malcolm

alan nagsworth

Fuck FUCK

Ugh, is there a deadline on this? I might be able to get it done in the next couple of days but I'm a bit tied up lately. Cheers.
x

DocDaneeka

No deadline, but we could skip you and go straight to Big Jack McBastard? You could then move to the bottom.

Big Jack McBastard

Oh god no, let him have a couple of days! I need a few to get mine looking something like anyway, it's pish at the minute.

Artemis

Can I be added? Hopefully this can just keep running if names are added to the bottom?

DocDaneeka

Yup, Artemis you are now the "bottom".

I guess we'll just keep the current order and wait for Nagsworth.

Zero Gravitas

Are we still waiting for that feckless pretty-boy Nagsworth to finish?

alan nagsworth

Sorry guys, had a lot on recently and looks like I won't have time to do it tomorrow either... You can move me to the bottom if you want. I may even have to drop out as hospital appointments, holiday booking, work and the ladyfriend are keeping me very busy lately. Many apologies.

DocDaneeka

Ok Nagsworth is now bottom, Big Jack Mcbastard are you ready, Can Mook send his section to you?