Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:05:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB Exquisite corpse or "long one" Sign up here

Started by DocDaneeka, October 02, 2010, 02:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

Yeah fire away, I should be done by tomorrow (technically today)

Puffin Chunks

Quote from: DocDaneeka on October 03, 2010, 03:57:50 PM
Also anyone want to stick it all together?
If it's as simple as firing up photoshop and just sticking the images together, I can do that.

DocDaneeka

Well hopefully it should be that simple, but you may need to blend a few things and fiddle a little bit.  If you're up for it that would be great.

Puffin Chunks

Yeah, why not. May not be the most professional looking joinery ever, but should be straightforward enough.

Big Jack McBastard

Apologies for being a faff arse I've been a mixture of lazy and overworked in the last few rotations of the planet, can I be knocked down a few places as I'm still looking for an essential piece to my pic? At this rate I'm going to have to set up a camera to take a pic of myself doing #ahem# something and I'm not terribly taken with that idea.

Again sorry for holding this up.

mook

^ oh for crying out loud, just get on with it you wonky lopsided tit.

DocDaneeka

This is why Gandhi and Pienaar flounced!

Right send your section to Ziggy then Mook.

DocDaneeka Done
Lyndon Done
Zero Gravitas Done
Mook Done
Ziggy Starbucks Pending
Phil A
Malcolm
Artemis
Alan Nagsworth Shitter
Big Jack McBastard Knobface

Send your completed Images to designated stitcher Puffin Chunks!

Puffin Chunks

Quote from: DocDaneeka on October 12, 2010, 06:31:36 PM

Send your completed Images to designated stitcher Puffin Chunks!

Good, good. So, how am I receiving these? PM with a link or would people prefer an email address?

Also, have you stitched those images completed so far? Either way, I should probably grab those sooner rather than later so that I can keep this up to date.

Cheers.

DocDaneeka

Yeah just pm with a link should be fine. Absolutely no one has sent me their images yet but I'll send my one over. You may need to pm people for the others.

Whats happening with the Corpse then? Has Ziggy recieved Mook's segment?

ziggy starbucks

I have it. I'll pass it on to phil by the end of the day

ziggy starbucks

it took me a while to work out what to do with mook's very odd 100x600 pixels but I've hammered something out that is (partially) now in phil's inbox

MALCOLM

Sorry but I really can't be arsed with this at the moment

I've forwarded to Artemis

alan nagsworth

Pussy.

That said, I've got doubts myself. I'm gonna be away this weekend, back on sunday, then off to Wales for five days next week... so providing Artemis can get his sent over to me in the next day or so, I might be able to knock it out before friday. Gah!

MALCOLM

I'm in such a shit mood at the moment. Creativity is really a weekend pursuit for me when I'm free of the mental shackles of THE CUNTS I WORK WITH

DocDaneeka

Do you want to move to the bottom of the corpse Malcolm?

Also is Big Jack Mcbastard still going to do a piece?

Big Jack McBastard

DocDaneeka

Is Artemis doing his image at the moment? What's happening?

Also if you have finished your part remember to send it to Puffin Chunks.

Puffin Chunks

I've got all the completed parts so far. They generally fit together fairly easily... so good work!

A quick observation, you're going to end up with a very long slim image which isn't really going to be properly viewable in it's full form on a PC screen. I'm not sure if this is an issue or not (depending on what you're going for), but it may be an idea to start from the top again taking 100 pixels from the image to the left, and 100 pixels from the image above (top image excepted, obviously). This would require slightly more organisation (on my part, sadly) and also may be way too complicated and not what you're going for at all.... but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

alan nagsworth

I'm personally enjoying the idea of having to scroll down to see all of it, to be honest!

As predicted, I'm away tomorrow and won't be home until saturday where I return a gibbering, raved-out wreck and will proceed to sleep all day and all night. So I might not get this done until sunday, and even then at a push as I'm off on holiday the following day. I'll let you all know if I need to drop out, obviously, and this is all still pending whether or not Artemis can get it done before the weekend is through.

Gawd! Sorry for being a continual shitter, guys.

Zero Gravitas

I don't care about your weekend nagsworth!

I want either the submission of an image or an admission of your being a waste of skin.

alan nagsworth

How about a compromise - the submission of my waste skin? I can get one of those filters for my bath plug hole and store it up for you. I know what you're like, you probably have a million uses for it.

Artemis

Unfortunately I can't sacrifice the time for this either. What a sorry state of affairs. I've forwarded onto the next cunt.

DocDaneeka

I hate you all.

Lets say Big Jack Mcbastard is the final piece then, I don't care if you have to draw it in paint but you shall finish it!

Zero Gravitas

That's everyone who isn't an inveterate game-ruiner completed, no?

DocDaneeka

It is but hopefully Big Jack McBastard is going to redeem himself by doing the final image.

Zero Gravitas

Never rely on these feckless shits, they'll let you down and then post an excuse four days later.

ziggy starbucks

DocDaneeka

Well Big Jack McBastard hadn't been on for a couple of days, he hopefully has a bit of Phil_a's image but I'm not sure.

Should we just call it a day then and get Puffin Chunks to post the whole thing up?

Puffin Chunks

No probs. I'll post it tonight when I get home, unless we hear from BJMB in the meantime (I'm on aussie time). I've just stuck the images together, but they all fit pretty well.