Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:43:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

::::: Big Brother 5 :::::

Started by mr rou-rou, May 16, 2004, 02:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

I'm being forced to watch "Big Brother... what happened next" on Channel 4.

If they start playing Beethoven over the top I'm going to be in trouble......

Talk about flogging a dead horse.

VorpalSword

Quote from: "sonia_from_eastenders"Talk about flogging a dead horse.

ah, come on, Beethoven's music still has some life in it yet..

Quote from: "VorpalSword"
Quote from: "sonia_from_eastenders"Talk about flogging a dead horse.

ah, come on, Beethoven's music still has some life in it yet..

I'm talking about putting a camera in the faces of people who are boring, people who have nothing to say, who just crave attention, who have a need to be famous at any cost.

Bogey

I actually found it quite entertaining, on the whole.

Neil

QuoteI'm talking about putting a camera in the faces of people who are boring, people who have nothing to say, who just crave attention, who have a need to be famous at any cost.

Be careful you don't walk into a tree then, and make sure you get your best side.

I'm already very ugly and damaged thank you Neil.

Unlike the people on big brother who are amazingly attractive and the people who we should all take as role models, after all, they've been on television and are famous, how they can stand being near the general public anymore is beyond me.  Maybe Buckingham palace has a few spare rooms.

Neil

QuoteUnlike the people on big brother who are amazingly attractive and the people who we should all take as role models, after all, they've been on television and are famous, how they can stand being near the general public anymore is beyond me. Maybe Buckingham palace has a few spare rooms.

Aww, poor you, you display even more self-loathing than Jason.  

P.S. Have you lost the password to your other account or something?

My flat mate and I both share the same password since weve both been members on the previous board and since the change forgotten the details so we both decided to go ahead and share it so we cant both forget again, since its only a forum and nothing of any huge security risk.  And no im not self loathing, im just making a point Neil, lots of people seem to be more obsessed with tv personalities lives than their own.  

P.s if your scanning passwords and usernames, i suggest you maybe have a little too much time on your hands.  Go outside and have a look around, you might see some girls.

greencalx

Did anyone else think Dan on the train was uncannily similar to Steve Coogan's backstage bits in "The Man Who Thinks He's It"?

no_offenc

Quote from: "sonia_from_eastenders"My flat mate and I both share the same password since weve both been members on the previous board and since the change forgotten the details so we both decided to go ahead and share it so we cant both forget again, since its only a forum and nothing of any huge security risk.  And no im not self loathing, im just making a point Neil, lots of people seem to be more obsessed with tv personalities lives than their own.  

P.s if your scanning passwords and usernames, i suggest you maybe have a little too much time on your hands.  Go outside and have a look around, you might see some girls.

Uh, he's the guy who runs the site.  Checking IPs and which users use them and whatnot is kind of what he does, y'know?

Neil

Quote from: "sonia_from_eastenders"And no im not self loathing, im just making a point Neil, lots of people seem to be more obsessed with tv personalities lives than their own.  

Like fuck they are.  If you don't like Big Brother then bugger off and post your drivel in another thread, there's already a "Boycot BB" one for the fuckwits like you who like to be seen complaining about things that are popular.

QuoteP.s if your scanning passwords and usernames, i suggest you maybe have a little too much time on your hands.  Go outside and have a look around, you might see some girls.

Yeah good one, in actual fact I could tell you were clearly not a new member, so pressed the IP button and saw that you share the exact same IP with New World Order.

notnotnatnats

Poor Sonia has to share a house with Pauline Fowler, no wonder she's a bit tetchy.

Neil

Ah yes, "she" is so obsessed with TV personalites that she's even decided to go by the name of one.

lactating man nips

Being familiar with Hull it greatly amused me seeing Dan down walking down spring bank, and going to the lamp, haha excellent. I wish they would have shown us what Ahmed was up to instead of seeing more of the bloody predator.

king mob

There was far too much Michelle on that, it seemed to be an excuse to name the Star at any opportunity as well.
Stuart really has no spine does he?

Nadia has got annoying very quickly, the meeting with Hasslehoff was cringetastic.

Nice to see Shell in Glasgow, she seemed to get the mix right.Pocket some money & clear off back home to spend it unlike Jason who's just too bitter, yes he was treated badly but its over now.

So who will still be around in a year?

Apart from maybe Nadia, can't say any will really be remembered.

dan dirty ape

That's the way it should be, though. As much as I was entertained by Victor in the house I don't think I really want to see him 'blup blup blup'ing away in any other context.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "king mob"Apart from maybe Nadia, can't say any will really be remembered.

Which one was Nadia?

Here's a test for you.  How many of the housemates in BB4 can you name (without looking on the internet).

Purple Tentacle

Jon Tickle
Cameron
That christ-annoying woman with the voice and teeth
Federico "I want to see you shit"

Erm.....

er...........

hmmm, you've got me.

notnotnatnats

Nush

The bald wanker who thought it was ok to hit women

The wannabe it girl with long hair... tanya?

Try the hardest BB quiz ever....

http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/promotions/attachments/*http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/attachments/brother.xls

I seriously couldn't remember even half these wankers.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "notnotnatnats"Nush

http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/promotions/attachments/*http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/attachments/brother.xls

I got 60 out of 60..which I think I'm ashamed of.  It is easier with the faces though.

dan dirty ape

Come on, who could forget such sparkling BB4 personalities as GOS, a bloke who slept a lot, and SCOTT, who took about four weeks to say anything. STEPH was the one who looked like Dave Hill, RAY was the fella who charmingly didn't see anything wrong with hitting women and who gave the world the first televised Big Brother hand shandy (despite unsubstantiated rumours that Craig used to start each day on BB1 wanking into one of the mirrors screaming 'it's only a gameshow!' on the at-the-time correct assumption that it would never be broadcast), LISA was the one that came in late and was shunned (she did a reverse Nadia and initially pretended to be a transexual), TANIA was the wanna be it girl who did very little of interest...were there more? By god, last years was boring, wan't it?

Edit: Oh, yeah, ANOUSHKA.  And JUSTINE,d ry humped by Jon Tickle, later squired by Nasty Nick no less.

MrManson

What do you use to open that program?

Hornet

But Tanya was a right dirty looking sleaze bag though wasn't she

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "MrManson"

What do you use to open that program?

It's Microsoft Excel.  You can buy it off the internet you know...

MrManson

Buying things off the internet!?! This isn't the space age.
I'm too lazy to find it. Ah well

king mob

Quote from: "dan dirty ape"Come on, who could forget such sparkling BB4 personalities as GOS, a bloke who slept a lot, and SCOTT, who took about four weeks to say anything. STEPH was the one who looked like Dave Hill, RAY was the fella who charmingly didn't see anything wrong with hitting women and who gave the world the first televised Big Brother hand shandy (despite unsubstantiated rumours that Craig used to start each day on BB1 wanking into one of the mirrors screaming 'it's only a gameshow!' on the at-the-time correct assumption that it would never be broadcast), LISA was the one that came in late and was shunned (she did a reverse Nadia and initially pretended to be a transexual), TANIA was the wanna be it girl who did very little of interest...were there more? By god, last years was boring, wan't it?

Edit: Oh, yeah, ANOUSHKA.  And JUSTINE,d ry humped by Jon Tickle, later squired by Nasty Nick no less.

Nope, can't picture any of them at all.

If the Craig story from BB1 is true them its the greatest moment of TV ever.

TraceyQ

Lisa Jeynes (for that was her name) is to appear in a Five programme about celebrity (ha!) plastic surgery, where she will be getting a boob job. She's recently lost a lot of weight and had a nose job in her bid to be famous.

re: the Craig story.  From what I can figure out from the time it's actually completely true.

thomasina

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Lisa Jeynes (for that was her name) is to appear in a Five programme about celebrity (ha!) plastic surgery, where she will be getting a boob job. She's recently lost a lot of weight and had a nose job in her bid to be famous.

re: the Craig story.  From what I can figure out from the time it's actually completely true.

I think Lisa's fixing the wrong problems.  I can't remember her being nominated for being fat or having small tits.   Being a psychotic fantasist, now that rings a bell.

splattermac

Nadia Article from todays Observer

here

if you have a wheel mouse, hold down CTRL and roll it backwards and forwards and voila, bigger easier to read text.