Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:58:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

::::: Big Brother 5 :::::

Started by mr rou-rou, May 16, 2004, 02:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy The Fish

QuoteOnce the photographs are over, Nadia sits with me and smokes just as she did in the Big Brother house - brilliantly and continuously, as if she were a starlet auditioning for a role in an art-house movie. This is her first interview with a newspaper since her win: Nadia surprised everybody by not selling her story to a tabloid ('I wanted to be in control a bit, a little more private'). In person, she turns out to be as lovely, honest, defiant and vulnerable as she was when she was winning over the viewers in the Big Brother house, showering in her high heels, screaming for cigarettes and fretting about her 'secret' in the diary room. She is pretty, too, very radiant and glamorous. Looking at her, you think again of how unfair (not to mention ungallant) it was of housemate, Victor, to describe her as 'Antonio Banderas with boobs on'.

Gah, it's this type of balls that is making me seriously abandon the Guardian for good.... not only do they piss rusty water out of their sycophantic arses when it comes to comedy reviews, they gush over any minority that will interview with them

Hoho, I sound like a right bigot, I assure you I'm not.... it just annoys me that Nadia is constantly, endlessly referred to in the context of being a transexual, it's depressing that she should be defined by a very personal choice she made, and not by her "personality".  

I suppose it's easier to write an article about how wonderfully brave and marvellous she is for being a transexual than for just being herself. It's just that you don't interview Colin Powell and base the article around him being black, or Graham bastard Norton and harp on for 2000 words about the struggles of a gay man.

Hoho, I've just drawn a comparison between Nadia and Colin Powell, I'll stop now.

"Jorge", eh?

notnotnatnats

Quote from: "Billy The Fish"
QuoteOnce the photographs are over, Nadia sits with me and smokes just as she did in the Big Brother house - brilliantly and continuously, as if she were a starlet auditioning for a role in an art-house movie. This is her first interview with a newspaper since her win: Nadia surprised everybody by not selling her story to a tabloid ('I wanted to be in control a bit, a little more private'). In person, she turns out to be as lovely, honest, defiant and vulnerable as she was when she was winning over the viewers in the Big Brother house, showering in her high heels, screaming for cigarettes and fretting about her 'secret' in the diary room. She is pretty, too, very radiant and glamorous. Looking at her, you think again of how unfair (not to mention ungallant) it was of housemate, Victor, to describe her as 'Antonio Banderas with boobs on'.

Send it into Pseuds Corner in the eye, they'll give you a tenner.

Rats

I think it's a bit insensitive to keep bumping this thread. Can't it be locked? It may as well be called your big brothers right under a train.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: "Rats"I think it's a bit insensitive to keep bumping this thread. Can't it be locked? It may as well be called your big brothers right under a train.
I agree.  I watched it avidly but as soon as the final show ended I lost all interest, didnt watch any of the follow-up shows, didn't watch any of the subsequent appearances of the housemates whoring themselves around the chatshows (if they did?), didn't read any of the newspaper interviews with any of them.

Of course I'll be glued to next years as usual.

TraceyQ

Ah, but Shell with her baps out in today's Sun, though, eh? Eh? Woargh, etc.

Good on her, I say, she looked fucking great .

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Ah, but Shell with her baps out in today's Sun, though, eh? Eh? Woargh, etc.

Good on her, I say, she looked fucking great .

You just got The Sun's site one more hit, and I must admit, I'm a bit mesmerised.

Vermschneid Mehearties

..you hadn't seem them already...?

Almost Yearly

Keep the fringe going love, you almost don't look exactly like your mother any more.

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Quote from: "Rats"I think it's a bit insensitive to keep bumping this thread. Can't it be locked? It may as well be called your big brothers right under a train.

Can't you fucking stop it now?

TraceyQ

Ah, shut it, you curmudgeon.

I think it's fab. She went in the house to make money to pay off her Mum's mortgage and even though she didnt win, she's clever enough to use what she's got to do it anyway. From what I heard, Page 3 girls usually get £300 for each pic printed. Shell has managed to negotiate herself much more than that.  She's gorgeous. Good on her.

Good on her, yeah, but sex appeal = 0.

Quote from: "TraceyQ"re: the Craig story.  From what I can figure out from the time it's actually completely true.

Ah, fraid not. He did have the occasional under the covers wank at night, but never in the morning.

The only quality wanking story I can remember is about Andy, who after somehow managing to stay in the house the first time he was nominated for eviction, 'celebrated' in the toilet the next morning. It was grim to watch, and he came everywhere, and without washing his hands he then went in to the kitchen and made bread for everyone, leading to cries of "Noooooo! Don't eat the spunky bread" from the gallery all through the rest of the day.

Oh, and Anna apparently relieved herself one night, but I wasn't there, alas.

You guys actually watched people on the toilet?  That's an unpleasant job.

Quote from: "m...wW(wwMww)Ww...m"You guys actually watched people on the toilet?  That's an unpleasant job.

That was about the only time it was put on to one of the streams (one of the ones that didn't go out on the net I should stress), though you could always watch it on the bank of monitors if you so wished. Which I didn't. The thing with the Andy incident was that it was the first time (and infact only time) anyone masterbated on the toilet.

And yearly, Andy was in the first series, bland spikey haired fella, forced his tongue in to Mel's mouth the night he was evicted. Went on to do a brief bit of presenting for Channel Five, before fading back in to obscurity.

Quote from: "TraceyQ"

I think it's fab. She went in the house to make money to pay off her Mum's mortgage and even though she didnt win, she's clever enough to use what she's got to do it anyway. From what I heard, Page 3 girls usually get £300 for each pic printed. Shell has managed to negotiate herself much more than that.  She's gorgeous. Good on her.

You great big lesbo, dont forget that great work she did making cash for The Sun, they came off much better than her mother after all, so you can't neglect that fact.  I doubt there was much negotiation going on as you put it.  Newspapers are crafty like that, what they paid her was a drop in the ocean compaired to what they made off loads of 13 year old boys buying it to do what 13 year old boys do best, over her photo. ....... She's gonna get some stick on the train from the local yobs though.  Oi  get ya tits out luv!

Nice of her to do it for a good cause though I suppose.  I just hope all the loud mouths let her get back to normality rather than pointing and screaming and / or wanking.

TraceyQ

Oh, get your finger from up your arse, you miserable git. She gets her baps out, gets her money, the paper has a phenomenal  readership anyway and at least the 13 year old boys are happy. I don't see your problem.

Still Not George

You are, of course, correct, my dear Q.
Nobody loses, and the universal breast quotient increases fractionally, which can only be a good thing.

I'm more interested in seeing Nadia's baps, to be honest - I sat in on a full mastectomy and reconstruction during some medical work experience many years ago (it looks like mashed-up spaghetti inside, in case any of you were wondering) and since then I've been fascinated by fake boobs. Depending on the technique they used, you might be able to see a tiny thin pink scarline around Nadia's aureolae...

Obviously she'd have to lose some of the excess flab first.

(insert pointless, demeaning and predictable transvestite joke here)

My point is no one loses, but only the wankers win ; ) and im not just talking about the 13 year old boys, the biggest wankers are The Sun and the people who buy it.

Rats

The people who write the sun and the people who shove their tits in it are just exploiting the people who buy it. The next bloke you see in the street with a copy of the sun under his arm, look them up and down and I bet your first thought isn't "that guy is such a winner"
There's only so many times you can hit a brain with a hammer until the damage is done and it has no effect other than making a funny squelching noise.
I looked at the pictures and very nice they were too, I didn't think "hehe, stupid cow, she got her tits out because she's greedy", I thought "fucking lithe tanned fuck blonde cunt slice cut FUCK CUNT RAPE RAPE RAPE"

Almost Yearly

I want my mummy when you talk like that Rats. I want her in that way. I dunno, it's reet self-propagating this sexual abuse thing isn't it. Wonder how dekionplexis is getting on.

One thing's for sure, I don't want Shell's mummy, and that's what we're seeing here: mummy with a better arse.

notnotnatnats

Quote from: "Rats"I looked at the pictures and very nice they were too, I didn't think "hehe, stupid cow, she got her tits out because she's greedy", I thought "fucking lithe tanned fuck blonde cunt slice cut FUCK CUNT RAPE RAPE RAPE"

Oh stop it, you're turning me on.

Ambient Sheep

BUMP

Excerpt from an article in today's Media Guardian (free reg required):
QuoteBig Brother in 'torture' row

Michael Leidig in Munich
Friday September 10, 2004 10.45am

Big Brother producers in Germany have been accused of finally going too far after distressing scenes involving a young woman having her nipple pierced without anaesthetic led to accusations by politicians of "torture".

With blood shooting from her wound and her cries, filling living rooms at prime time - endured in a bid to win the top prize of £650,000 - MPs are saying the "torture" scenes are proof that Big Brother has finally gone too far.

The contestant, called Daniella, was seen on TV on Thursday lying on a hard table with a man bending over her pulling at one of her nipples with a pair of pliers. Then a steel needle was pushed through the nipple and blood spurted across the room as she cried out in pain.

An estimated 2 million viewers of the Premiere cable channel saw the scene that the RTL2 network showed in its re-broadcast last night.
::
::
In Germany Big Brother contestants have been seen having sex on screen and nearly having nervous breakdowns.

RTL is planning now to build a "Truman Show" town where numerous contestants live in a town like the character in the Jim Carrey movie. Their every action will be monitored 24 hours a day for up to a year.
Had the guy never heard of using ice cubes as an anaesthetic?

Yuck.

EDIT: I suppose this could have gone in the "Self Surgery" thread, couldn't it?  <weak grin>

Almost Yearly

£650,000 ?

Well pierce my nipple and call me Daniella.

notnotnatnats

I'd do it for the money. I was planning on getting them pierced anyway.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "notnotnatnats"I'd do it for the money. I was planning on getting them pierced anyway.
Damnit!  You were supposed to say "Oh stop it, you're turning me on." again.  I've lost my completely fictional bet now.

notnotnatnats

Well, i'm sure the screams of pain were arousing, but i'm not really into blood. Sorry

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "notnotnatnats"Well, i'm sure the screams of pain were arousing, but i'm not really into blood. Sorry
No me neither, the whole thing sounded quite dreadful, and botched; I have a mate who pierced his nipple with a needle, some alcohol and ice cubes, and had no problem at all.

I really was just cracking a funny.  I hadn't noticed your thread-ending post when I posted the German thing; I only saw it after the thread refreshed, and then I thought "The perfect reply would be for Nats to come along and..." :-)

And if you had, I wouldn't have taken you seriously, I would have assumed you were joshing in return.

Never mind!

Hornet

Nipple piercing, if done by a professional, should be relatively bloodless, though some small seepage may occur.

As far as the pain goes, I believe you need to "earn" your peircing - that means no anasthetic!  I enjoyed my nipple being peirced - not in a pervy, S/M kind of way, but it was a mini ritual kind of thing.  Wish I still had it in a way - lost it on a drunken night out in London and can't be arsed to get it done again.

Sounds like good TV to me!