Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,468
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:08:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Game easter eggs

Started by Famous Mortimer, October 07, 2010, 04:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Inspired by this article:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18801_9-video-game-easter-eggs-that-took-years-to-find.html

I love no.9, by the way. More sports games should have that in them.

But anyway, what cool computer game easter eggs or bits of weirdness have you discovered?

El Unicornio, mang

Mafia 2: Photographs of naked women taken from old Playboy magazines. Doesn't get much better than that

Mister Six

Bah! Rubbish. That Resident Evil 2 one was in all the mags back in the day.

I was the first person to discover the hidden cheat mode in the Spectrum version of Cabal, 18 years after it was released.

Spoiler alert
That's not so great really, is it?
[close]

MojoJojo

Sorry for the bump, but this morning I found my first easter egg without looking it up on the internet.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Shifty_Looking_Cow

I looked it up on the internet when I found it, of course, instead of just shooting it. Then I read about it and shot it.
It's actually a rubbish easter egg, just requiring you to go to a particular place rather than casting Morph on a sick man in a pipe.

Now I've dug this up I want to hear about waste of chops discovery of the hidden cheat mode in Cabal. I have no idea what Cabal is.

babyshambler

Quote from: waste of chops on October 07, 2010, 06:28:01 PM
I was the first person to discover the hidden cheat mode in the Spectrum version of Cabal, 18 years after it was released.

Spoiler alert
That's not so great really, is it?
[close]

I disagree! I think that's laudable to a higher degree than someone that finds something quickly on a game played by millions.

It just BETTER be true.