Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:12:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Sarin bomb" used against US Soldiers in Iraq!

Started by Kendo Nagasaki, May 17, 2004, 03:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendo Nagasaki

What the fuck is going on?  Like another whore said earlier, im so confused about whats happening in Iraq i dont know what to think anymore.

mayer

bloody hell, i'm googlenewsing it now. yet again VWs seems to be quicker on the updates than BBC.com.

i'm remaining sceptical and open on all this pending details.

fanny splendid

Oh my god, I have just checked the news, and one half of lesbian pop combo Tatu is pregnant!

When will the horror end!

mayer

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Oh my god, I have just checked the news, and one half of lesbian pop combo Tatu is pregnant!

googlenewsing that and all!

i'm disgusted!

today is now officially the day the music died.

Kendo Nagasaki

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Oh my god, I have just checked the news, and one half of lesbian pop combo Tatu is pregnant!

Well, that fucking seals it, doesnt it?!?!?  STOP THE WORLD, I WANT TO GET OFF!!

Anybody got a video camera i can borrow? I want to cut my head off.

fanny splendid

Heh, heh, heh.

But seriously, if the Americans have spent ooh, an hour or so cooking this up, I should at least give it credence for a similar amount of time...

mayer

for those of us who want to remember happier, more honest times in pop music

TATU - How Soon Is Now?

(Moz claimed this was better than The Smiths' version apparently, though i think the fact that Rourke & Joyce don't get any royalties from it may well have swayed him)

Quote from: "gay.com UK"Tatu singer Julia Volkova has announced she is pregnant, and that her "lesbian" partner is willing to wait for her before they continue their pop career.

Volkova told the Russian newspaper Zhizn that she is due to have the baby at the end of the summer. It is fathered by her boyfriend Pasha Sidorov, who has already caused controversy for the girls since he is married with children.

heh, note the sneery quote-marks on lesbian

(what's the bet that a VW will've written the word "planted" by the time i press Submit?)

Kendo Nagasaki

And now this!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/3722047.stm

Damn you Bin Laden!  I knew they should have had Saddam bowling his slow left armers, instead they had Osama sending down fast-medium! Grrrrhhh!!

hencole

Why don't I beleive this story. No not the tatu one. Every time the Administration is on the back foot bang! anew revelation.

smoker

yes the berg execution also came at a rather timely moment for the coalition, didn't it.

i said, didn't it

Marcus Or Relius

Sarin is sooo 2002.

I thought someone would gotten round to inventing that stuff in Judge Dredd, the chemical that was introduced into Mega City 1's water supply by the Sovs prior to the Apocalypse War, which caused a city-wide outbreak of Block-Wars that...

I'll get me anorak.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Marcus Or Relius"Sarin is sooo 2002.

I thought someone would gotten round to inventing that stuff in Judge Dredd, the chemical that was introduced into Mega City 1's water supply by the Sovs prior to the Apocalypse War, which caused a city-wide outbreak of Block-Wars that...

I'll get me anorak.

Or indeed the Joker's Laughing Gas...

Incredible Monkey Doctor

Quote from: "mayer"for those of us who want to remember happier, more honest times in pop music

TATU - How Soon Is Now?

Fuck me, that was apalling.

mayer

Quote from: "Incredible Monkey Doctor"
Quote from: "mayer"for those of us who want to remember happier, more honest times in pop music

TATU - How Soon Is Now?

Fuck me, that was apalling.

IMD, i know we've had our differences of opinion in the past on some less important subjects, but you can't be serious!

eyye am human andt eyye needt to be lovdt

how can you not like that?!?

Incredible Monkey Doctor

Quote from: "mayer"eyye am human andt eyye needt to be lovdt

how can you not like that?!?

Tatu only work in the visual medium of rainsoaked schoolgirl imagery. Surely you can understand the travesty of them singing...   it's like Disney Lawn McKenzie doing opera. One hates to hem in artists so, but some people belong in their box. One only has to look at Stallone's efforts in acting to realise the man should simply paint and accept his limitations off canvas.