Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:50:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Harry Hill's Cunty Record

Started by Neil, October 20, 2010, 12:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Harry Hill's new record features a track called I Wanna Baby, where he's revealed himself to be a bit of a hateful, old right-wing shit.  Would anyone like to suggest lyrics or song themes for either of the other tracks on the record, or photoshop some mock video stills?  Seems like it could be a laugh.

Harry Hill - I Wanna Baby

Quote1. Happy Giftmas 
2. I Wanna Baby 
3. Big Mag 
4. Ken 
5. Phone Up Yer Mum 
6. Nuggets Nocturne 
7. Never Be Holly Willoughby Symphony 
8. Subo 
9. Safe As Sheep 
10. This Guy's In Love With You 
11. Disappointment Song (Sex And The City), The 
12. Alan Titchmarsh Song 
13. I Wish My Brother In Law's Voice Didn't Go Up At The End OfEvery Sentence 
14. Flat Screen TV 
15. I'm Not Anyone 

Small Man Big Horse

A quick and lazy one, I've just had this screengrab of Harry on my hard drive for ages and couldn't resist doing it.

I'll come back and try doing a better one at a more sensible hour.

Mr_Simnock

I'm not shocked to find he has these kind of views. He had a turn of calling those who appear on Holiday Reps as Oxygen thieves a few series back on TV Burp. I am staggered though he has put out a record like this, was their no way of not hammering the message home so hard? Its not so much funny as a total attack on certain folk. Is this a new record? or one dug up that he did a while ago?

rudi

It's new. And cunty. All very disappointing.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I like Harry Hill... and I like social equality. But which is better? Only one way to find out!

Phil_A

If Harry really does have right-leaning tendencies, it might at least explain why he kept having the bloody Hamiltons on his last sketch show.

Of course I'd like to think he doesn't, and this song was just a serious case of misjudgement, but...it doesn't seem very likely, does it?

To be honest, TV Burp stopped being essential viewing a couple of series back, and I haven't bothered with any of the recent ones. Probably for the best.

Depressed Beyond Tables

The song doesn't strike me as intentionally cunty. It seems he's having a dig at young girls (among others) with low expectations in life. To mock the wealthy middle classes for their superficial values, snobbery and facekeeping would obviously not raise as much of a stir, but the message would ultimately be the same; strive for something more meaningful than a social status trophy.

Awful music btw. I won't be listening to it again.

God that is fucking awful, but not for the perfectly reasonable lyrical content - just musically it's dreadful.

Why does this site have such an issue with recognising chavs for what they are? This is not a social class thing.

Nelson Swillie

Two threads and nearly six pages of vitriol because of what?

A wealthy middle-aged comedian turns out to be a bit right wing.

HOLD THE FUCKING FRONT PAGE!

Retinend

I was more surprised  by everyone now saying that there were hints of this kind of stuff before. What kind of irksome things appeared on Burp?

Phil_A

Quote from: Retinend on November 06, 2010, 10:56:13 AM
I was more surprised  by everyone now saying that there were hints of this kind of stuff before. What kind of irksome things appeared on Burp?

Wasn't there something about Harry shouting at striking postal workers to "get back to work"?