Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:53:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My Name Is Dekion?

Started by dekionplexis, February 07, 2004, 12:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekionplexis

Before I reveal myself, here's some stuff about Women..

Part 1:
---------

'Everything she wants, is everything she sees'

Women, can be cruel.

I've been begging a girl to take me back for the last 8 months or so, I dunno what to do, it hurts more and more....then it goes away for a bit, then I get all manic, then, sometimes, when it's late, and I walk home, and it rains, and the rains fall, like stones, I cry, I cry in the rain, and I miss her, a lot.

Guys, if you got a girl, and you love, tell her, if she's a diamond, buy her one, and tell her you love her. Or if money's tight, then just something simple, she'll love you for it, Valentine's Day is coming up, everyone around me is 'attached', I envy them.

Really, make an effort, show her you care, and be sweet to her, be nice, be respectful, make her feel special...unless she's a cunt of course...

Sorry, that was a cheap joke. (I have no control, I believe it's a form of Tourette's, people at work have already realised this, I am constantly getting 'told off', I usually sit there and chuckle, I hope to get fired very soon)

Really, be nice to her.
=======================================

I shall die alone, and I can't wait....and now, some music....

'Dear Prudeeeeeeence, won't ya come out to play-ayayayyyyyyyyyYYyyyyyyYYy'
- Siouxsie n Co

You know, there are days when I think I'm pretty cool, and days when I realise, that in actuality, I am a useless freak, no place, no time, out of place, out of time, left to wander and spin, around, and around, spinning through infinity, the way clouds dissolve in the sky, like sugar on the tongue.

'Deaeaeaeearrrrrrrrrrr Pruuuuuuuuuuudence'

'Won't ya come out to play?'

Do you see the numbers?

Oh, there they are.

And now.....

(Sorry about that, and this IS true,....how do I explain,...well, errr, ok here goes, I've just acquired the biggest spliff I've ever seen, I'm not high right now you know, nope, just a little bit of Vodka n Juice, just a little...
Actually I've been on a health kick the last week, I've already lost about half stone, in about four days, believe me I had it to lose, I got kinda chubby after the demise of my relationship,...where was I, oh yes, the spliff, I shall 'do it' in a little while, not sure why I'm telling you this, ((Whoever you are)), anyway, I err, forget the point of the digression...you see above, i've written 'And now...' I was going to do something rather amusing but it escapes me..oh well..

Part 2 - The Reveal
--------------------------

Oh yes, while I'm feeling fairly lucid, I can't believe people are still 'troubled' by my posting to this site, I really pity you.
Usually middle-class-white wankers or lower-class-middle-white-wankers...

I've been thinking recently and I now know why I'm the way I am, why I'm not 'easily amused' like so many others...where this edge comes from..
From an early age, due to racial abuse, from n**gers and honkys I developed a thick skin, (no, not like a lizard cunthead) I surpressed a lot of rage, now, and as I get older, as I approach 30, it's coming out, and it's getting worse, if someone bores me, I tell them, I've never met anyone like me, talented, hardcore, a photographic memory and a surreal metabolism, I can gain muscle faster than anyone else, I can lose weight faster than anyone else, I remeber everything, no one else knows the things I know, I am different, I am special, I am better, than you.
There is nothing I can not do.

In 2004, you will see this, you'll remember me, one day the entire world will know who I am, a storm is coming, and it's name is;

D E K I O N P L E X I S

Wanna know what that means?
No? OK.

I'm just kidding, here's thr TRuTH;

My name is Mike Tanner,
I am 29 years old, I live with my parents in Plaistow, I have a dog called Charles, he is a German Shepherd, I work in a small branch of Lloyds, near a Starbucks, yes, the one, near the HMV.
I am a virgin.

And in othe news..
(BY the by that new Britney track has a fucking amazing riff/bassline, whatever, her voice is shit, but I love the instrumental)

(this is all lies)
(do NOT tell him I told you this, he is typing this, but he does not know it, I am his female side, my name is Marisa Kane, I am his latent homosexuality, I am the part of him that thinks about sucking a big black cock, 'hush', he returns..)

'PeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaBoooooooooooo'
- Siouxsie

U L Y S  S E S  3 1
- The Movie

One day I'm going to make that, and you'll remember that I said it.
WOah, a paradox? Errrr, no Mike, that's merely you making a statement, that has no truth in it,...ahh, ok mIKe, thanks.
S'ok.

RIght, I just had a hit, I'm off, but I'll be back in a bit, to see what bitches have to say about it, cuz let's be honest, some of you sad cunts, just,  can't,  resist.

So, before you start whining like a bunch of fucking pussies 'Neil, why can't we ban him, oh pa-lease Neil, I'll suck ya fucking cock, why can't he stick to ONE fucking thread Neil, why is my life so empty Neil?...' and so forth, I WILL be adding to this, so you've been warned, so there we go...

REMEMBER:

Ya don't like it..then don't read it, don't post in it, shut your useless, pathetic, fucking hole,. cunt.

Oh yeah, while I'm talking here, wanna know WHY I never join in with your useless threads, it's beacuse none of you cunts have anything interesting to say, I've heard it all before, yes, I've already seen that movie, yes, I've already heard that track, yes, I've already seen that show, I've already formulated my opinions, and I have no desire to share my thoughts with you or anyone else about these things, because it fucking bores me...

Sorry to come off aggressive, must be the vodka....err...yeah it is, if anyone is REALLY that pissed with me, we can settle it man to man, let me know the time and place and I'll cave ya fucking head in, send me an IM, or an email if ya shy.

Shit, I could really go for a fight right now...I told myself I'd lay of the Vodka..

FUCK!!! Right I'm off...

Rubbish Monkey

QuoteU L Y S S E S 3 1  - The Movie

One day I'm going to make that, and you'll remember that I said it.

Maybe you should read the beards thread. Since he had one.....

?

Funky Gibbon

Timmay

Dekion; I can't actually tell where your 'work' ends, and your saying stuff begins. It kinda merges into one mammoth semi-congealed agglutinative salmagundi.

Kyle

QuoteU L Y S  S E S  3 1
- The Movie

I was going to make this movie a few years ago, then I figured it
would work better as a high budget TV series  ending with a movie.

I am just waitng for the money from Camelot  so I can buy the rights
and hire a screen writer.

Funky Gibbon

QuoteYa don't like it..then don't read it, don't post in it, shut your useless, pathetic, fucking hole,. cunt.

Perhaps you would like to explain why you post here. Most people are capable of having thoughts without feeling the need to subject strangers to their random crap. You clearly feel no need to be part of this community, so why so you post here? If you really must publish your 'work' get a blog. Useless hole? My hole has many functions. You have hardly demonstrated how your particular virtual hole has any merits whatsoever over anyone elses.

QuoteOh yeah, while I'm talking here, wanna know WHY I never join in with your useless threads, it's beacuse none of you cunts have anything interesting to say, I've heard it all before, yes, I've already seen that movie, yes, I've already heard that track, yes, I've already seen that show, I've already formulated my opinions, and I have no desire to share my thoughts with you or anyone else about these things, because it fucking bores me...

Has it not occured to you that perhaps your posts bore the majority of the people who use this message board? Your 'work' appears to be a mixture of song lyrics and lazy student stream of conciousness drivel. Throw some otter's heads in there and you are in business.
Come on you fucker. Enlighten us, if you have heard it all before, contribute something we have never heard or considered to some threads. We await your wisdom oh great one.

QuoteSorry to come off aggressive, must be the vodka....err...yeah it is, if anyone is REALLY that pissed with me, we can settle it man to man, let me know the time and place and I'll cave ya fucking head in, send me an IM, or an email if ya shy.

Not a good offer to put out over t'internet eh? Suppose I am a psychotic with a third dan pink belt in origami? What would you do then?

QuoteI am better, than you.
Not at punctuation you aren't. Most probably not at much else either besides being a cock. I must admit that you do have the edge there.
I know your breed. You are the type who think you are better until you break and put scissors through you veins or take a shotgun into a schoolful of defenceless kids.

Cerys

Dekion, do you possibly have mild Asperger's Syndrome, or similar?  And no, that isn't a veiled insult - I'm genuinely curious.

dekionplexis

Mmmmm, curious my young Cerys, so veeeeeeryyyy a cccuurrrioooussss questiom, so currrrrriiiiioooooooooussssssss you are.
You know what curiiiooooooossssiiiiity did to the cat.
Well my dear, do you know it killed that pussy dead...

You like that?

Heehee ;)

But addressing your theory, well kids, let's examine the evidence, what is it, and what are the symptoms...ok class, here we go;

Taken from;http://publish.uwo.ca/~mheinmil/asperger2/symptoms/

What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's Syndrome is a high-functioning form of autism. It is also known as a neurological disorder or a pervasive development disorder.

DEK: Errrr, ok, what else is there?...

In layperson language, people with Asperger's Syndrome simply have a brain that seems to be wired differently than other people. As a result,the way they view the world and process information is different than most people.

DEK: Hell, I'd love to 'layaperson', but, some accurate stuff there...oh dear...

Asperger's Syndrome affects four times as many males as females. In recent years, the number of cases has exploded. But no one can agree on what is causing this increase or what can be done about it.

DEK: ..Errrr,..ummm,......MY NAME IS LAVINIA!!!! (That'll do, heeheh)

What does it look like?
Although you may think that you do not know anyone with Asperger's Syndrome, you might. People with Asperger Syndrome may include:

the nerdy kid in school who got good marks but couldn't get a date.
the absent-minded professor who can remember the entire periodic table but not where he put his glasses.
the weird neighbour who kept to himself and always wore the same shirt every day.

DEK: I'll let you guess which one I was,...errr...Lavinia, LAVinia I say!

Every person with Asperger's Syndrome is different. But Asperger's Syndrome usually shows itself in the following symptoms:

DEK :Ooh!

Senses that are over-sensitive at some times and under-sensitive at others.

DEK: Errrrr,....yeah, I get this, when I have a cold I become 'hyper-sensitive' as I've always called it, I can smell coffee and cigarette smoke from rather far away, I hear EVERYTHING, I can hear the BUZZZzzzzzz of the TV, I can tell if it is on before I enter a room, I've had that since I was a nipper, I could tell if a TV was on behind a closed door, guess it ws more accute when I was younger, just like my psychic visions....

Social difficulties, especially difficulty understanding, and feeling comfortable in, social situations.

DEK: Errr..(no comment)

Poor motor skills, such as difficulty with sports or with tasks that require working with one's hands.

DEK: Well I've never LIKED sports,..ah well, I was awful, also my balance is all fucky, I can't stand up in a moving bus, I fucking tip over!!!!!

A mind that wanders and is easily distracted.

DEK: ...................ugh.....noodles!............wha?................who?........fuck off...

Unusual interests and fears, particularly an unusual devotion to routines

DEK: Hang on I'm gonna read 'unusual interests' before I go on,....
...,,.......one sec.......

OK, this is actually starting to freak me out, shit I feel cold;

People with Asperger's Syndrome can become interested in rather bizarre topics, such as washing machines or vacuum cleaners. People with Asperger's Syndrome can become interested in other more "normal" topics as well, such as science fiction. But people with Asperger's can become like walking encyclopedias, memorizing weird facts. For example, they may be able to tell you the exact date each episode first aired.

DEK: I won't go into my memory......(it's pretty good)
>Besides that, none of it applies, personally I think it's all a load of sloblocks!

Strange though, I must be feeling inrospective, or just on an Ego-Trip, fore earlier tonight I took one of those IQ Tests (before the spliff), and here's what it said;

Congratulations, Mike!
Your IQ score is 122

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Absowlute blogsocks....

Smackhead Kangaroo

You're right DP you ARE a useless freak
Consider that while you may have seen and heard it all before, that you haven't the conscientiousness to think that some of us might have seen and heard it all before too.
You obviously never have.
This can only be because you are selfish.

Uncle Gripper

bring it on.....dek....or whoever the fuck you are today.  

qvc and the learning zone await such dedication into that many human frailties..

imitationleather

Yet more faux-intellectual bollocks, dekion?

Christ, I hope you're dead as I write this.

fanny splendid

Lt Plonker

Look! He's got his location down as ruddy Bournemouth. Christ almighty, I actually live near him.

Vermschneid Mehearties

What an eccentric performance!