Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:06:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Comfortably sexual moments in children's films (and T.V.)

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, October 20, 2010, 03:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ambient Sheep

Still got nothing on Zoe Ball bouncing around the studio bra-less in a see-through blouse one day.

You can keep your boy-waifs.

Katy Hill. Danielle Nicholls.

The World of Danielle Nicholls

Somebody hit the nail on the head in that companion thread when they mentioned The Queen's Nose. Both the elder sister and the main girl (shut up, she was older than me at the time) were just great.

boxofslice

Quote from: Buchstansangur on October 21, 2010, 12:19:40 AM
and the main girl (shut up, she was older than me at the time) were just great.

All grown up now

Very nice.

...is it possible to have a go on the 14 year old version?

Haha, I'm kidding.

Do you think she could dress up as Harmony and maybe wear some sort of special make-up that makes her like like she did then?

boxofslice

Does anybody remember a programme called Harry and Cosh?  I was far too old to be watching that programme but the girl in lead role was tremendous.

PAGATRON

Santa's Boyfriend

Mister Six

Is it creepier that that's a Photoshop job, or that I can identify it as such?

Still Not George

I actually flinched away from the screen when that came up. Eurgh.

Why would people do that? I mean, she's horrifying enough without the Photoshop.

boxofslice

Quote from: PAGATRON on October 21, 2010, 09:36:31 AM
Lucinda Rhodes-Flaherty

That's her.  A quick GIS (safe search off) has revealed some 'interesting' holiday snaps.

Custard

lipsink

That show LazyTown looked like a paedophile's LSD trip.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If only there were some way to combine those tits with the previous pic's face using a computer. Or my cock.

Uncle TechTip

I always preferred her sister, Melody, who was at least legal at the time and wore low-cut dresses. Please post more pictures of Melody.

PAGATRON

Heather Jay Jones, the only decent picture on the GIS.

chocky909

Big Jack McBastard

Sarah Cawood's enormous unbra'd norks when she did a stint of presenting on Nickelodeon.

The Duck Man

Watching that Queen's Nose clip: I know Stephen Moore's in both, but I am right in thinking that's the same woman that plays Harry Enfield's Mum in Kevin the Teenager? If so, what curious casting.

PS: Obligatory BANGERS comment.