Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:54:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Name the Game

Started by gmoney, October 25, 2010, 02:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmoney

I can remember playing a game on my friends Amiga that was a brightly coloured platform game. So far, could be thousands of games. But this one had a section where you went underground into a toilet which had a urinal and a cubical. As I remember it, you could use either of these, but if you went into the cubical it cut to the above ground scenery and a load of poo would erupt in the background, possibly from over a mountain, which was hilarious to the ten year old us. I remember nothing else about it, which means it was possibly a demo. Can anyone shed some light on this game of questionable taste?

Neil

It's Wizkid, the sequel to Wizball, and was available as an Amiga Power demo, I think.

gmoney

Thank you very much! You've solved a 16 year personal mystery.

Quote from: gmoney on October 25, 2010, 02:51:27 PM
I can remember playing a game on my friends Amiga that was a brightly coloured platform game. So far, could be thousands of games. But this one had a section where you went underground into a toilet which had a urinal and a cubical. As I remember it, you could use either of these, but if you went into the cubical it cut to the above ground scenery and a load of poo would erupt in the background, possibly from over a mountain, which was hilarious to the ten year old us.

You could also pop a coin into the condom machine and he would chew it, blow it into a bubble and float away to a secret level.

That intro NEVER gets tired, btw.