Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:26:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Films Where Someone Knocks One Out (To Completion)

Started by chocky909, November 03, 2010, 05:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

Youth In Revolt
Silence Of The Lambs
Jurassic Park (possibly)

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Big Jack McBastard

lipsink

Psycho (remake)
A Serbian Film
Bad Lieutenant
The Good Girl
American Beauty (though we never see him finish)
Secretary

AsparagusTrevor

There's Something About Mary.

Is this for some media studies dissertation or something?

gmoney

Nic Cage in Adaptation. Actually, I can't remember if he gets to the vinegar strokes.

lipsink

Orphans
Switchblade Romance
Human Traffic
Serial Mom
Good Will Hunting

If only they'd make a boxset of 'films where someone wanks' for family xmas presents.

babyshambler

Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He's interrupted at the point of completion isn't he? Does that count?

Bingo Fury

The Cement Garden, finishing off with a jizzed-all-over-the-mirror shot (unless I'm confusing it with something else).

Harpo Speaks

Quote from: gmoney on November 03, 2010, 09:03:21 PM
Nic Cage in Adaptation. Actually, I can't remember if he gets to the vinegar strokes.

I believe so, that shot through the doorway where you just see his legs and feet?

bloogoon

Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls - when he's "meditating". I'm pretty sure they leave him alone to finish-off...to save him from getting "cranky".

Oh! and Midnight Express.

PAGATRON

Quote from: Bingo Fury on November 04, 2010, 12:59:55 AM
The Cement Garden, finishing off with a jizzed-all-over-the-mirror shot (unless I'm confusing it with something else).

Wasn't there another scene where the boy was tickling his sister to the point where shes wets herself, does that qualify?

AsparagusTrevor

kngen

Not only does the eponymous hero of Ichi the Killer knock one out, his 'issue' is then used to spell out the title of the film.

gmoney

In the lovely film Show Me Love (or Fucking Amal, Swedish title) the main girl has a cheeky go at herself before bedtime.

greencalx

I'm fairly sure it squelches into a swimming pool in Y tu mama tambien.

Emma Raducanu

There's a disturbing scene in All About Lily Chou-Chou where a group of bullies force their victim to knock one out.

Marty McFly

kngen

Midnight Express, where chappy's missus comes to visit him in prison.

squinky

Mulholland Drive and Pleasantville. Although it's a long time since I've seen Mulholland Drive. Its possible that the wanking was just a dream or something.

Madison

From good Indie Schmindie films: The Squid and the Whale
Spoiler alert
he wipes it on book spines in the library, and a girls locker.
[close]

madhair60

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: squinky on November 07, 2010, 11:27:32 AM
Mulholland Drive and Pleasantville. Although it's a long time since I've seen Mulholland Drive. Its possible that the wanking was just a dream or something.
Mulholland Drive certainly had wanking when I watched it.

mobias

Someone brought a bull off to completion on Country File a few weekends back. He had a special machine for doing it. 

Crabwalk

A giraffe is 'coaxed' into emptying his furry balls onto some old ladies in The League of Gentlemen's Apocalypse. Enjoy your lunch.

uncle_rico

Boogie Nights... though it's suggested that he doesn't even start, so to speak.

Mister Six

Mum & Dad. Dad wanks into a chunk of human flesh.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Catalogue Trousers

Tom Green jerks off both a stallion (no pop shot) and an elephant (with pop shot) in Freddy Got Fingered. Or so I've heard.