Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:49:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Chuckle Brothers Movie.... in 3D

Started by Ignatius_S, November 08, 2010, 01:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignatius_S

For those who pooh-pooh 3D, I can't think of a better use.

QuoteIs there anything that you haven't got around to doing in your careers that you've always wanted to do?

"We've always wanted to make a film. A Chuckle Brothers movie. We've got a lot of student fans and older guys and girls as well. They don't come to our shows because they know that there will be lots of kids there. But they would love to come and see a movie. So we've always wanted to do that and there is one in the pipeline now for us to do next year. That is very exciting. We'll probably be doing that in May, June time. It is a spoof horror and it's going to be in 3D, which is another first for us. We've never been in 3D before."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s136/coach-trip/interviews/a286014/barry-chuckle-celebrity-coach-trip.html

Who's laughing now Charlie Brooker?

AsparagusTrevor

It's true what they say, they've never been three dimensional before.

God, I'll bet money the trailer's going to be "to me..." pokes something [nb]hopefully non-sexual[/nb] towards the camera "...to you!"

Jumble Cashback

For those of you who want to see how this'll pan out for them, visit my Cartoon Corner in H. S. Art (if you haven't already).  Seriously do, it's like a fucking ghost town over there at the moment.

Absorb the anus burn

I'm sure the sound system will be really sophisticated too. From ten strategically placed speakers you will hear music hall jokes being delivered without the comic timing and pathos.

Glebe

Great news! The Chuckles have been lying a bit low of late...

Phil_A

Here's some early test footage of what the Chuckles will look like in 3D:

koeman

gmoney

It's the way their moustaches follow you around the room.

Queneau

Finally, some comedy news that interests me. Come on!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A horror spoof is a shit idea.

The Chuckle Brothers in some National Lampoon style jaunt would be better.

buttgammon

THIS BETTER FUCKING GET MADE!

If it did, it'd perform the miracle of getting me into the cinema for something other than a bad date to see something I didn't want to see.

Goldentony

The terror of seeing No Slackin in 3D will be the finest thing ever put to 35mm. I can see it now, I don't want to, but I can. Help

Jumble Cashback

Christ, Phil_A, that's brilliant.  Tears of laughter.  That's my favourite post of the week.  Hey, there's an idea for a thread...