Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:03:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I Got Twenty One Words...

Started by TJ, May 19, 2004, 04:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

Here's the start of an ongoing story. Anyone can add to it at any time, but has to use exactly twenty one words and cannot do consecutive posts. Let's begin...

One morning, Almost Yearly was washing his car. "That's funny", he thought to himself, "I've never noticed that strange blue glare

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "TJ"Here's the start of an ongoing story. Anyone can add to it at any time, but has to use exactly twenty one words and cannot do consecutive posts. Let's begin...

One morning, Almost Yearly was washing his car. "That's funny", he thought to himself, "I've never noticed that strange blue glare

As he looked closer, he realised that the blue glare was moving west at quite a speed.  He called for his

smoker

...faithful partner in crime, partridge's love-child, and they leapt into the yearly-mobile, zipping up their now buttery overalls as they went

Rats

"Rub it in me piss clock frig off" squeeled a randy tramp from the roadside as they sped along through the

Smackhead Kangaroo

fruit and vegetable aisle, grasping randomly at legumes and leaving a trail of bruised melons in their wake. It was always....

sproggy

when PLC was allowed to drive, always had trouble steering and changing gear at the same time.  However, this time...

butnut

it would prove to be a tragic turn of events. The trolley was already well out of control as they neared

Cambrian Times

frozen food, as a nearsighted, grey haired grandmother of seventy eight bent over to inspect the frozen peas. The trolley screamed

A Passing Turk Slipper

"Get out of my way you vile old woman," but it was too late and the trolley crashed right into the

...supermarket mascot, 'Willy the wonder-whale' who promptly exploded drenching the aisle and it's customers in fatty blubber. At that moment....

TJ

...TraceyQ arrived to see if she could be of any help. "Look at this mess!", she exclaimed, "can I offer you...

sore bottom mum

some good will?... The name's Tracey, I've come with a box of tissues." In the ensuing panic she was grabbed by

Rubbish Monkey

...who? I could not remember. The policeman who was taking my statement looked up from his scribblings and stared at me....

smoker

"don't i know you from somewhere?"  the last time we'd met i'd been deep inside his wife at a swingers meet

mook

lovely lass she was, spoke 6 languages and could whistle like a navvy shame about that bit of unpleasantness involving the.....

Hairy Chin

toothpick incident. Nobody believed I was trying to expel the toothpick whilst simultaniously taking her from behind. What's done is done

TJ

..."I need you cool - are you cool?". Somewhere in the distance, Harvey Keitel was finishing my sentence. TraceyQ started to panic.

Hairy Chin

She'd had a dislike of Harvey Keitel since she was four, when he reversed his car over her trike, the brute.

Darrell

Happily she'd exacted revenge by pissing down his chimney the following Christmas Eve, something which Keitel was rather startled to discover...

smoker

since at the time he was looking up there to try and see santa. up the chimmney that is, not  tracey

butnut

This rivalry esculated into a brutal annual fight, with the methods employed becoming increasingly underhand. Last year Tracy took a large

sore bottom mum

canvas, bought some paint-brushes and attempted to make some Art out this sorry situation. Her good intentions turned sour when

when it transpired one of the brushes was infact Keitel's close friend Calista Flockheart. Furious with her mistake, Keitel called up...

Ambient Sheep

the Society for the Protection of Anorexics, who promptly arrived, assessed the situation, and rapidly decided that they must give TraceyQ

smoker

sanctuary. embedded in the beard shared by every member of SPA, Q began to wonder,  what happened to plc and yearly?

Ambient Sheep

It turned out that our heroes had brushed off the whale blubber, escaped from police custody, and resumed their pursuit of

butnut

(damn beaten!)

a marriage license. They had tried everywhere in England, but now they had hit gold in Germany. As they strode into

A Passing Turk Slipper

Berlin they knew something was not right. An awful smell was present and upon turning round they were annoyed to see

TJ

Rats, wearing a lab coat and mixing several noxious chemicals in test tubes. "At last", he said, "my Bobby Davro

smoker

spaff has developed a taste not unlike pg tips. here yearly, wrap yer tastebuds round this!" but as he passed it...