Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:23:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I Got Twenty One Words...

Started by TJ, May 19, 2004, 04:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hairy Chin

using a glaring blue crayon held in his left hand. Almost Yearly tried his best to distract him by shuffling toward

TJ

TraceyQ, lifting up her top and shouting 'oi Pie-Face, get a load of this'. But Pie-Face remained unmoved while PLC fainted.

Plank

If only Yearly knew that Pie-Face had lost his sex drive in a Turkish prison. To get Pie-Face they needed bigger...

Jemble Fred

ratings. So TraceyQ was replaced with Jennifer Aniston, PLC with Kelsey Grammer, and Rats was completely CGI, and voiced by David

Dickinson who declared, "Well thats a relief, the continual dragging of Tracey back into this was bordering on sinister." but then

TJ

TJ

"...your wheels are made of...". Over the horizon, a combine harvester was approaching. "Les Dennis to the rescue!", exclaimed Rats.

Jemble Fred

Of course, one whiff of Les Dennis and Jennifer Aniston was off, humping the scouse loser's leg like a pitbull bitch

smoker

and so, their mission accomplished, plc and almost yearly wearily climbed back in the yearly mobile and returned to the whore-cave

Jemble Fred

where their Dad was waiting with a skillet full of hot prawns. AY, the only whore not to be re-cast, phoned

TJ

the first number he could think of. "Hello, Professor Phineas J. Hooberburger's Enchanted Hot Air Balloon Emporium", a voice replied.

Crazy Penis

"We know what you're trying to do," said AY, "We know everything. Monkeys without limbs can't climb trees." Before he could

Almost Yearly

explain why the fucking humpty he had said that, the voice continued, "This month we have special promotions on maroon balloons,

Jemble Fred

dark maroon balloons, light maroon balloons and, just for today, orange juice." Suddenly the line cut dead. PLC wept: "Those monkeys

Plank

have no limbs? They'll never get exploited by PG Tips now. I'd offer them my own limbs if it wasn't for

poison popcorn

a bunch of monkeys. he hated monkeys. exploitin's too good for them. besides, he'd had his limbs removed years ago in

Crazy Penis

China. They were taken by a hippo and were auctioned off to strange looking men, who intended to use them for

Jemble Fred

sooth. Even more suddenly than the last thing that happened that was sudden, AY heard a scartching at the garage door.

Cerys

"Oh no!" thought AY.  "Don't tell me it's happening again!"  He shuddered in remembrance of those cold, clammy fingers grabbing his

smoker

cold clams, and resolved inwardly never to spend new year in bangkok again. looking around the garage, his eyes fell upon

Jemble Fred

stony ground, whereas PLC's eyes fell upon good Christian ground, and grew into giant eyes which exploded just as the limbless

smoker

spider remained exactly where it was. in rode tracey on sherpa tensing's back crying "holler holler holler, where's me blinging biscuit?"

Almost Yearly

Suddenly, nothing happened. Then, it happened again. "Ooh, deja vu pas," squawked Tensing like a leathery faced seagull. "Your biscuits are

Cerys

pathetic," it said, and then exploded unexpectedly.  No-one knew why; apart from Tracey, who smugly pocketed the packet of Alka-Seltzer and

Des Nilsen

----------plop----never mind

Almost Yearly

I think our exploding seagull went in Des's pint again.

Spaced Cadet

this time he was angry, he stood up, eyes blazing with torment and rage, fists clenched, through the red mist.....waiting...

Smackhead Kangaroo

.... Were they alive, weren't they alive? It was all rather moot really since like all romantic comedies the result was obvious

Cerys

to everyone except the floppy-haired type-cast Englishman.  Quite who that was no-one could say, but it sure as hell wasn't AY.

Crazy Penis

That's because he had just this minute shaved his whole body in protest of something and was now holding a vibrating