Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:25:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Woman sues over Janet Jackson's breast

Started by Uncle Gripper, February 07, 2004, 02:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Gripper

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040206/80/eleyh.html

I mean, COME ONTAY FUCK.  

*shakes head in despair*

"....saying millions of people are owed monetary damages for exposure to lewd conduct..."

only in america

MonkeyDrummer

is there anyway possible that we can claim for something? The irony is, I was actually disturbed.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"The irony is, I was actually disturbed.
Aye, it would have been arousing, if it wasnt for the fact that when you look at her face she looks like Michael Jackson.  Or rather how Jacko might look if he hadn't fucked his face up.

Cerys

Oh no!  Someone saw a nipple!  That's terrible!  Clearly she doesn't have any of her own, which is why she was so traumatised.  Maybe we should start a collection for her.  Imagine how she'll feel when she opens a huge parcel full of nipples!  That'll make her day.  Bintage.

Frinky

You know, I actually quite like this woman...

Timberlake and Jackson are two desperate publicity whores who that desperate to get themselves remembered that they'll stoop to anything. I'd like it if she bled them dry, or even squeezed them just a little bit. That'd teach them.

twatloops

That doesn't work though unfortunately.  As she's taking them to court, it's got a bunch of VWs on the other side of the world talking about said publicity whores.  Job done (as far as they're concerned).  MTV can afford a few grand for all this ridiculous publicity.  I personally think the streaker was far better.  Go on, son...

Frinky

True. Back to the drawing board.

*Draws sniper rifle*

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Cerys"Oh no!  Someone saw a nipple!  That's terrible!  Clearly she doesn't have any of her own, which is why she was so traumatised.  Maybe we should start a collection for her.  Imagine how she'll feel when she opens a huge parcel full of nipples!  That'll make her day.  Bintage.

This is how I felt (well, except the box full of nipples bit)...I mean, does she have a bath with her clothes on etc. to avoid being outraged, upset and/or disturbed by the sight of her own boobs?

Kyle

If anyone should sue, surely it's Paramount pictures.

DonkeyRods

Quote from: "Cerys"Oh no!  Someone saw a nipple!  That's terrible!  Clearly she doesn't have any of her own, which is why she was so traumatised.  Maybe we should start a collection for her.  Imagine how she'll feel when she opens a huge parcel full of nipples!  That'll make her day.  Bintage.

Thankyou, the image of a horrified woman holding a box of nipples was fantastic...just imaginewhat happens next, when she drops the box with fright, spilling the nipples all over the pavement and then skittering about on them llike they were ball-bearings...

El Unicornio, mang

I think this is ridiculous, although it says that everyone who was watching will get compensation. I was watching CBS at the time, should I expect a cheque in the post sometime soon? And how do people prove they were watching it anyway?

Dr David V

Hm... I wonder if you can sue if you're inadvertantly exposed to Zoo or Nuts magazine? Probably, if they were American magazines, and I was an American.

Cambrian Times

If people posted lawsuits to American Television companies everytime a right tit was exposed on TV, the entire media conglomeracy would be bankrupted everytime George Bush gave a press statement.

Pinball

I wonder if Iraq will be able to sue for the gratuitous slaughter of 9,000 of their people by the US military, and the parading of their ex-dictator leader on world TV in contravention of the Geneva Convention?

No? Hmmm, ever felt a right tit?

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteAnd how do people prove they were watching it anyway?

The tumourous growths on your legs, and face full of exma will insure that 'You claim your five pounds'.