Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:17:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's make a movie!

Started by falafel, November 30, 2010, 10:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falafel

Maximum four lines of dialogue at a time, please. Or use your post to set a new scene / have something explode / get someone shat on by a pigeon etc.

Ext. day. Two men sit on a bench in St James's Park, Lahndan Tahn. This is JIM and BOB. BOB reaches to the floor at his side of the bench and picks up an open glass bottle of transparent liquid. It looks like it might be alcohol but there is no label.

JIM: Wassat then?

Ginyard

BOB: Its a genie.

JIM: Sweet. Can I have a swig?

falafel

Fuck, I've gone potty, wrong forum. Sorry. Possible move?

Ginyard

GENIE: Your fourth wall wish is my command, oh master.

Jemble Fred

JIM: I do wish you'd stay in character, Bob.
GENIE: YOUR WISH IS MY...
JIM: Don't you fucking dare, you blue fuckbag! I'm wishing for gold and sex and that.
GENIE: I don't do that kind of thing, lads. Mainly low-level takeaway food wishes.

Dead kate moss

'So my wishes are restricted to buckets of KFC or chicken kormas? Awesome. Do you know any more... powerful genies I could talk to?'

Uncle TechTip

BOB: Let's do this thing!
JIM: I can't hold them much longer.
A MAN ENTERS
JIM: Looks like we got company!
BOB: I've got a bad feeling about this...

Jemble Fred

MAN, CALLED JEHOVAH: (He is on his cellphone, being American) Yeah, I know, baby, I miss you too, but until you've got the smell sorted, whaddamagannado? (He hangs up, abruptly.)
JIM: Hey, I like your beard, man.

jaydee81

(The next four lines are courtesy of Cleverbot)

JEHOVAH: I like yours.
JIM: How many times do I have to tell you it's not a beard! It's a squirrel!
JEHOVAH: Not many times.
JIM: Yes just ten the answer is 5.

Dead kate moss

Enter Jim Belushi

Jim Belushi gets shot fifteen times in the head.

Ginyard

Belushi stumbles back and bangs his head on a pipe, then inadvertently puts his hand on a hot fireplace and gets white paint on his jacket. Then Belushi gets his fingers trapped in a faulty sliding window, trips head first into a wedding cake and catches his leg in a bear trap. Then he dies. Then a bolt of lightning strikes his arse and he springs back to life as Jim Belushi.

JIM BELUSHI: Got the time?

falafel

BOB: Time you got a fucking watch, mate. 

JIM BELUSHI: That seems harsh

JIM BELUSHI gets SHOT 15 TIMES IN THE HEAD again

Depressed Beyond Tables

Bob (pissing in Belushi's head holes): You know, I really want to do something with my life.
Jim: Like what, Bob? Everyone knows you're a turkey fucker with a life long dependency on detergent.
Bob: I know I know - It's just maybe we could get out of this goddam hell hole, settle down, have a family, is that too much to ask???
Jim: Are you asking me to marry you, Bob?