Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your shit aaaaaaaah! Sports jumble game

Started by phes, December 04, 2010, 10:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoverdonkey

I like this - has a final decision been made on which game to do?

phes

Well done gmoney. I'll mail your prize by the end of the week. I might have to violate trade descriptions by busting it open to etch a congratulatory spurting cock and balls on it.

If we're going for the midlands derby then i will take

3-1

and select the prize when I get home from college please.

gmoney

am I'm thinking up your punishment avatar and text combo now. Give my a while to research what you hate think of something good.

I'm going to stick with West Brom v Wolves I think, so as not to keep with the Man U theme. I'll think of a prediction and prize in a bit, when I've finished smugly basking.

buttgammon

West Brom 2-1 Wolves and a pocket Welsh-English dictionary is going to be on offer for anyone who out-predicts myself and the other dirty whores on the forum. Of course, my superior knowledge of train routes through the Black Country is going to guarantee me the prizes.

the midnight watch baboon

West Brom 1 - 1 Wolves and I'm going to offer a SCART lead.
        yup just like Vic did in the last series of Shooting Stars!

gmoney

I'm going 3-0 to West Brom and I offer Later with Jools Holland Louder on DVD.

Depressed Beyond Tables

0-2 to Wolves and I shall be wagering... some anthrax.

buntyman

2-0 to West Brom. I'm throwing a Spurs 08/09 supporters pin badge into the hat.

phes

right. for my 3-1 i'm contributing a brand new and safety sealed stick of high quality, imported, Carmex mint lip moisturiser.

fuckin' A

alcoholic messiah

Where's my avatar gmoney?

<-- Is this what you want?
Ain't nuthin' but
a 'G' thang ba-by

gmoney

Nooooooo!

Sorry, I forgot. I'll ask my brain to think of something by tonight.

Sent you LTROI just earlier, and refrained from daubing offensive stuff on the package although I did write your address in red... which I was always taught to be the height of postal rudeness! Oh, me!

gmoney

I can only pray my postie's colour blind, or else I can expect all future parcels to be punted over fences.

And thanks!

alcoholic messiah

g-mo, I'm almost beginning to suspect that you don't value your kingly prize as much as I'd anticipated you would.

For this weekend's pot, I'm saying 4-1 to West Brom.

In the unlikely event that my prediction is incorrect, I will make a post to this thread that consists of nothing but a lengthy eulogy to this week's winner, explaining why they should be everyone's "Favourite Verbwhores Poster".

Is that sexy enough for you, you philistines?

Queneau

Well, even though I hadn't entered this one I am disappointed to announce that tomorrow's game has been called off.

buttgammon

If only someone had predicted 'P-P' as the score...

Brum v Man U tonight?

Or is that too soon?

?