Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,497
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:43:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

That MP3 where Big Frank sings about 9/11

Started by moribundman, May 21, 2004, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moribundman

Right.

I'm a single minded sort of drunk (it's what keeps me off the streets).

Get me the Morrisian mix of various Sinatra songs and rap that satirises the World Trade Centre thing. Or at least hint to me the artist. Or where it is downloadable. Or something.

It's great, and I was going to write about it. But a hard drive malfunction is getting in my sodding way.

Hairy Chin

I think it was a cut-up by Cassetteboy...I think I'm right with that one; hope that's been of some help on your google or P2P questing.

moribundman

You're bloody right Hairy. You (or anyone) remember the tile?

I am in the enviable position of being the one person who doesn't really care about proper music writing for a local "music" magazine. My last article was on the various quotes of Richard Madeley. Great fun!

Hairy Chin

It may be 'Fly Me To New York' - or something similar along those lines. What are RM's best quotes and words of advice?

Big Jack McBastard

Fly me to New York,
I've got a razor in my pocket,
You think you've flown before,
wait till you're locked in my plane,
Once I get you up there,
I'll be holding my knife deep in the heart of yoooou
I'm round the bend, I'm mental
and I'm flying the plane!
Let's fly, let's fly into buildings,
let's turn to ashes,
Cos I'm dying on a jet plane
I know I won't be back again.

And now my skin is melting away.

Robot DeNiro

Thanks for providing that Almost.  That track was actually done by me, but hosting audio is beyond my capabilities, so thanks for making it available for Moribundman.

The work of Cassetteboy (who are me and one other guy) is usually available on Soulseek by the way.

Moribundman, if you want to hear some more I would recommend Why Brother and Don't Brother from the Inside A Whale's Cock album (Big Brother cut ups).  PM me if you want any further info.

While I'm here, a couple of months ago I asked for help in finding some raw material and promised to share the results.  We ended up with one new track, which is essentially Bushwhacked 3 (a re-edited GWB speech).  I know that Bushwhacked wasn't very well received round here, so don't know if it's worth sharing.  But if anyone's interested and wants to help me out with a way of hosting it, PM me.

Rubbish Monkey

bah the other thread confused me (i just woke up) http://www.graffiti.net lets you host mp3s. I've just tested it to see if it still did. and its free i tells ya, free (for 20mb)

Robot DeNiro

Thanks a lot for that Rubbish Monkey.

I have posted the track in the original SE thread.  Now, if I can only make it into Comedy Chat as well that'll be all four forums in one day...

http://chilled.cream.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=60859#60859

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Robot DeNiro"Now, if I can only make it into Comedy Chat as well that'll be all four forums in one day...

Oh just kidding, alright.