Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:55:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Where did I hear this?!?

Started by MjjW, December 21, 2010, 12:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MjjW

My friend just played me this song and I half remember it being played in the credits of something, but can't find what. According to all sources they don't do soundtacks but please help me hivemind! It's Fugazi, I'm so tired. Fugazi - I'm So Tired

mcbpete

Sounds like something that'd be on the end credits of an episode of Consolevania.
God I miss that show ....

Famous Mortimer

Dischord are a pretty nice group of folks, you could do worse than just emailing and asking.

MjjW

Cheers, just skipped through the Videogaiden episodes I had in the off chance but no luck. Maybe it was just on some random youtube video of funny animals or something. Or I wrote it in my sleep and they plagarised me. Ho hum.

Thanks to Thugler. It's played at the end of the homeless James episode of Re:Brand. Just in case anyone else had that annoying spark of recognition without being able to place something that I had. I would go mad without being able to constantly check shit like this on IMDB, Wikipedia etc.