Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,393
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:34:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tony Martin-M.P?

Started by king mob, February 07, 2004, 11:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

Farmer & convicted killer Tony Martin is considering standing as an M.P in the next election.

This should be interesting to say the least seeing as Tony will probably be standing on a "shoot them " policy & be a typical one theme candidate but one with a massive amount of publicity if he decides to stand.

Should be intersting to see how the Tories react if he stands.

twatloops

I had to go and camp his back yard (on his land) after he was released to try to get the first pix of him out of prison.  Luckily, didn't get to meet him but Jesus, he's a scary chap.  You should see the dens and traps he made in his garden.  He even had a look-out treehouse.

As for the actual truth behind the story, don't get me started....

butnut

Quote from: "twatloops"As for the actual truth behind the story, don't get me started....

Please start - I want to know!

twatloops

Quote from: "butnut"
Quote from: "twatloops"As for the actual truth behind the story, don't get me started....

Please start - I want to know!

If, in the style of Angus Deayton, I write allegedly at the start, am I safe from prosecution?

butnut

Quote from: "twatloops"If, in the style of Angus Deayton, I write allegedly at the start, am I safe from prosecution?

Yes -I won't prosecute. Do go on.

twatloops

To cut a long story short, the story that was alleged at the time was that the cahp he shot was not the mystery burglar TM told everyone but actually a guy he used to buy stoeln antique furniture from.  The only problem was, said dodgy rapscallion would then re-steal it from TM after he'd sold it to him. TM got mighty pissed off so waited in hiding for him after carrying out a deal. The rest is history...

Hi thank yorrr....

(Jeez, I feel like I'm one of those Popbitch gimps)

butnut

That explains quite a lot. I mean, this gives Martin a little bit of a motive, rather than just defending his home.

Having said that, I think he's a Class A tit, and i hope he rots in hell.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Cunt. He's already been given his two cents in the public arena, which I disagreed with. Now he wants to be an MP. For what? The "Murder is solid if the guy's a homo*/burglar" Party.

*That was included as a result of homophobic comments he made towards gypsies on a phone-in on Radio 5.

Purple Tentacle

I saw with horror that Jonathan fucking Aitken wanted to re-stand in my hometown of Ramsgate as the tory candidate, but fortunately there's a law that prevents an ex-con from becoming an MP.

So while I fully sympathise with lovable bonkers child-killer Martin, sadly he can't become an MP.

king mob

There a longer article here.

It seems hes quite serious about standing as a candidate.

twatloops

So much for MP-hood,  Tony Martin's just been arrested over stolen number plates.

Good to see he's living up to the stories I mentioned...

chand

Shoot him! Let decent, law abiding folk like me live free from these number-plate stealing crims.