Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:01:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your most embarrassing moments in gaming

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, January 17, 2011, 12:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I accept the terms of the

madhair60

Quote from: I accept the terms of the on March 31, 2012, 05:38:09 PM
Did they ever manage to make a good 3D Lemmings game? Note: the answer is no. In fact, any Lemmings game not using the engine from the original is poison.

He didn't mean it, Lemmings Paintball.

Tribes is OK, it's more about experimentation and resource management than even the original.

rudi

Quote from: madhair60 on March 31, 2012, 03:17:30 PM
My question is, why have they continued to make further iterations of Worms, when World Party is absolutely, objectively the perfect incarnation of the game?  Every subsequent Worms effort has been shockingly shite by comparison.

Now see here. After reading this I went to find it immediately, only to discover it won't run on Windows 7 without the kind of fannying about I'm just not capable of.

You, sir, have ruined my Saturday. RUINED IT.

madhair60

WHY DON'T THEY JUST RE-RELEASE IT IS MY QUESTION.  WORLD PARTY I MEAN.  WHY CAN'T WE HAVE IT INSTEAD OF WORMS RELOADED WHICH IS CUNTSHIT.

Utter Shit

I've just remembered a good one on Rollercoaster Tycoon (the original), must have been 12 or 13 years ago now...I had a great park with a really high rating, and then in quite a short space of time the average visitor happiness plummeted, and couldn't find anyone in the park, despite appearing to have thousands of visitors. Then a notice came up, "there is no exit to [best rollercoaster]". One piece of paving joining the exit to the path later, and a couple of thousand furious customers storm out of the park, having been trapped inside the ride for hours on end after their go finished.

Noodle Lizard

Failing to press "X" in time in order to return Leonardo Da Vinci's hug in Assassin's Creed II was somewhat awkward.