Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:09:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

SuperMong: 'The Last Supper'

Started by dr_christian_troy, January 19, 2011, 07:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_christian_troy

I've been hoping to get this going for some time, and having been recently enthused with monging due to the wonderful waxworks thread, I thought best to start now.

Basically, here's the plan -

I will set a template (see below), a scene, in which anyone and everyone (multiple times if they like, but only one change/addition/alteration per post) will further add to, in order to enable a SuperMong.

Now, ideally, I think a 'Sergeant Pepper'-style Mong for all things CaB would be marvellous, albeit take a fair bit of time. I already think, for example, Chris Morris would be perfect for where Locke is sitting in the picture below. Peter Cook, egginafuckingchip, Larry Mask, an actual Wire Nazi, in-jokes, memes interpreted visually, posters' names interpreted visually, etc. Afterwards, I think adding the 'top tags' as an appendix applying to each person on the table could be a further touch to the whole thing (
Spoiler alert
Chris Morris at the centre of the table could be later tagged with 'This isn't going to end well', for example.
[close]
. Who should be the disciples at the table? What else could go in and around the table, on the ground etc?

Anyways, here's the template, with my first addition (it's rather large so you may need to scroll in some cases):

There's so many talented folks here, I'm sure over time this could really evolve into something rather groovy.

Good luck!

Johnny Townmouse

Not this, but something like this.

DocDaneeka

I can't leave you hanging like this DCT.

I've trimmed it a bit, because I thought it was a bit on the huge size. Also if you can figure out a way to search cab there used to be a similar thread called Polish a turd.

Miles

Quote from: dr_christian_troy on January 19, 2011, 07:56:19 PM
Peter Cook, egginafuckingchip, Larry Mask, an actual Wire Nazi, in-jokes, memes interpreted visually, posters' names interpreted visually, etc

[nb]with apologies to Ziggy Starbucks[/nb]

Puffin Chunks