Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:08:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Armando Iannucci on Radio 2 now! Presenting a comedy clips thing... and stuttering a little.

Started by Mister Six, February 07, 2004, 01:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butnut

What did he play? I've just tuned in and there's some shit 'topical' show on. I can't believe he's chosen that.

Darrell

I've encoded it from my digital TV box as a 192kbps MP3.

Neil - I'll Soulseek it to you later on if you want it for the site. It was very enjoyable.

It's impossible to keep up with Armando's various adventures these days!

benthalo

Have the researchers ever watched A Bit Of Fry & Laurie. I love the Gordon & Stewart sketches, but that clearly isn't what he'd chosen.

Choices: Arnold Brown, OTH (the Morris/Coogan "cream" handover), Burkiss Way, Woody Allen stand-up, Fry & Laurie, Billy Connolly, Jeremy Hardy on The News Quiz, Father Ted and Don Mahrerer (spelling wrong).

ApexJazz

Quote from: "benthalo"Have the researchers ever watched A Bit Of Fry & Laurie. I love the Gordon & Stewart sketches, but that clearly isn't what he'd chosen.

Choices: Arnold Brown, OTH (the Morris/Coogan "cream" handover), Burkiss Way, Woody Allen stand-up, Fry & Laurie, Billy Connolly, Jeremy Hardy on The News Quiz, Father Ted and Don Mahrerer (spelling wrong).

Was it Bill Maher (spelling correct) maybe? (good on him for pickin' Arnold Brown...near-obscurity isn't a great look this season)

Mister Six

The Bill/Don Whatsit clip consisted of an angry sounding American chap going into a long tirade about how fat some imaginary bloke is, to show how hairdressers always try not to tell the truth about how you look.

benthalo

QuoteWas it Bill Maher (spelling correct) maybe? (good on him for pickin' Arnold Brown...near-obscurity isn't a great look this season)

I checked again last night because it left me baffled, but to my ears "Don Mahrerer" is phonetically what he says. And I've never heard of him.

Arnold Brown is indeed great. "If there's anything I say which you don't understand, consider it significant."