Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:48:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MOrrissey gig last night

Started by Huzzie, May 23, 2004, 06:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

Ahhh what a top day i had yesterday.

United win the cup, Ronaldo proved he wont be far off being one of the very best players in the world soon and then finished the night off with my long term god, that MOz.

He was fucking amazing, there were 2 huge, butch gay guys sat next to me who burst into tears when he came on and started hugging each other. I know exactly how they felt though, I just chocked it all back and tried not to be so gay as to swoon.

Christopher Ecclestone was sat right in front of me, bopping away as though it was the 80's all over again.

This gig was right up there with all the rest of my all time bests and I would reccomend anyone who is considering going to the MOve fest or any other gigs he is it to pack it in and justr go get your self a ticket!

ohh yeah, he said that they are just 7 sales off being number 1 in the album chart, so hopefully we can all help them fly by come monday!

I wonder if he's coming to Newcastle/Cramlington

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: "Huzzie"
ohh yeah, he said that they are just 7 sales off being number 1 in the album chart, so hopefully we can all help them fly by come monday!

No joy for the Mozster on that front as those lovely Keane boys have sold their piano music all the way to #1. Oh well.

mayer

for some reason Keane being #1 this week has really broken my heart. if it was something like Eamon or NKOTB then i'd care a lot less....

but Keane??!??!?!?!?

people of this country, hang your fucking heads in shame.

lazyhour

I have never heard Keane, nor would I recognise them if shown a photographic image of their faces.  What kind of music is it?

mayer

Quote from: "lazyhour"I have never heard Keane, nor would I recognise them if shown a photographic image of their faces.  What kind of music is it?

a shit Travis/Coldplay  with a "unique sound" (bollocks) due to their guitarless lineup.

the frontman/singer/pianist is a sprout faced child.

Quote from: "mayer"
Quote from: "lazyhour"I have never heard Keane, nor would I recognise them if shown a photographic image of their faces.  What kind of music is it?

a shit Travis/Coldplay  with a "unique sound" (bollocks) due to their guitarless lineup.

the frontman/singer/pianist is a sprout faced child.

To be fair, I don't think the front man plays the piano.