Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:17:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who do you consider to be displeasing to the eye?

Started by Nelson Swillie, February 02, 2011, 05:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An tSaoi

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on February 02, 2011, 06:19:55 PM
The bottom one (I don't even know who it is, that's how up to the minute I am) looks like a cross between Donny Osmond and Keith Chegwin.

And Ellen Page.

Big Jack McBastard

Kirsten Dunst there looking like a squashed rat and pumpkin had sex with each other.

I find her cheekbones, teeth, eyes, (head) offensive. Spiderman clearly needs bifocals with his mask. Even when she doesn't look like shit she looks like a moody cow and not an attractive one either.

Still Not George

I absolutely love how this thread has almost exactly the same people as the other one. And Jennifer Aniston.

massive bereavement

People can't help the way they look - unless they've had boob jobs, plastic surgery or tattoos, in which case I'm all for systematic bullying and the total annihilation of their self esteem. I'm not sure if Kylie would qualify on that count, but I've always found her to be quite sickly looking, I imagine her to smell like medicine. I really wasn't surprised when she got the 'C', which I know is an awful thing to say, but it really did not surprise me, it just didn't.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Liking early Jennifer Aniston with the nice bouncy hair is fine. It's fine.

By early I mean about 20, not 6.

Nelson Swillie

For "ethereal, other-worldly qualities" read "sour pious humourless impossibly haughty icy bag of prim SHITE".

Still tragically unable to pull off the "fit" thing.

The scourge of Saturday night telly for years.

Nelson Swillie

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Eurgh. The wrongest kiss.

This is probably the best looking photo of Katy Perry I can find. And it's so utterly nothingy you could remove every single facial feature until it was just a platter of beige and achieve the same end result. It's difficult to think of someone so consistently non-descript every time you see them. I could point out about 40 more attractive looking people down the road at Sheffield Uni in 60 seconds flat.

Nelson Swillie

At last, Shoulders and I agree on something.

Katy Perry looks like Rita from Rita Sue and Bob Too.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

CaledonianGonzo

rudi

I wish I'd never posted on here now; it isn't very nice, is it? All a bit like, erm, other sites.

Damn.

Julia Stiles is offensive to mine eye.

Not because of how she looks per se. She just seems .... horrible. Maybe she got typecast playing moody gumpsters who never smile. I bet she has a real attitude problem in real life, it's very hard to not think that. She seems to always have that "Mickey Dolenz licking piss of a nettle" grimace.

AsparagusTrevor

When watching the last season of Dexter I couldn't stop thinking Stiles looks a hell of a lot like Heath Ledger. If Christopher Nolan plans on bringing the Joker back she'd be a good candidate, looks-wise at least.

Still Not George

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 03, 2011, 02:41:31 PM

It's kind of annoying. On the one hand I agree with you that she's just bland. On the other hand I am entirely certain that I would fuck her until my knob burst into flames from friction given the opportunity. She fires off all these irritating caveman triggers that make my penis want to do things to her while the rest of me would rather she just disappeared back into obscurity as soon as possible. Just not until after she's given me a titfuck, obviously.

madhair60

^ To my eternal shame I agree with this.  I really don't find her attractive, and frequently get admonished by a friend of mine for my saying so.  However, like SNG, I would make her gynaecologist think she'd been in a plane crash.

Nah, but seriously, there's no way my sexual performance could simulate a disaster on that scale.  However, it could be a disaster on a different scale.  A sex scale.

Still Not George

The English language badly needs a word for "someone you don't really find attractive but really, absolutely want to have sex with."

Cerys

pigamus

Yes, Katy Perry below the neck is perfection, but above the neck... She just looks so *dopey*! She's got the most gormless face ever, it makes me want to laugh out loud.

mycroft

massive bereavement

I think Katy Perry is very attractive, but look at the expression you'd end up with - permanently - on your face if you were nob her bits.

chocky909

I never saw anything special about Katy Perry until I saw this animated gif. It helps when she's not wearing that ridiculous blow-up doll style make up.

Queneau

Quote from: chocky909 on February 04, 2011, 10:54:34 AM
I never saw anything special about Katy Perry until I saw this animated gif.

What do you mean until? Surely that just confirms how unspecial (fuck off) she is. There's nothing. I mean, I would but that's not the issue. She'd have to be caked in slutty make up and wearing one of those outfits like what she wears.

As for Julia Stiles, I've had a thing for her for years.
Spoiler alert
That thing is my cock.
[close]
No, but I just love her. Years back, and at the height of my Stiles crush, I went to see her in Mamet's Oleanna at the Garrick Theatre. As it was at the start of the run there was a drinks thing afterwards and Julia Stiles was there. Standing there in the same room as me. What did I do? I stared at her a bit, thought about how I'd like to have a cuddle with her and then I got drunk. Much the same as I do with all attractive women I see. Aaron Eckhart never turned up to the drinks thing though. Dick.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

She's just incredibly gormless in the face, devoid of beauty. It's difficult to get a boner for someone whom you can't define a single impressive facial feature, and who you find comprehensively repulsive as a human being.