Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:46:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who do you consider to be displeasing to the eye?

Started by Nelson Swillie, February 02, 2011, 05:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queneau

You're talking about the woman I love. Leave her alone.

http://www.rexwallpapers.com/images/wallpapers/celebs/julia-stiles/julia_stiles_2.jpg

Looking her up on Google images has just restarted my love of her. Just when I thought I was out, she pulls me back in.

Still Not George

Quote from: Queneau on February 04, 2011, 11:24:32 AM
What do you mean until? Surely that just confirms how unspecial (fuck off) she is. There's nothing. I mean, I would but that's not the issue.
See, this is my problem. The woman is a clear non-entity, so why does the idea of repeatedly penetrating her appeal to me so much?

madhair60

Quote from: chocky909 on February 04, 2011, 10:54:34 AM
I never saw anything special about Katy Perry until I saw this animated gif. It helps when she's not wearing that ridiculous blow-up doll style make up.

Right-click, save as

The Masked Unit

The thing with Perry is that she's obviously very skilled and willing in the old boudoir dept. There's no way an arch bushman like Brand would be in a monogamous relationship with her if it wasn't the case. Me personally? By the time I was finished with her you'd only be able to identify her by her dental records, such would be the Richard Keys-style smashing.

Still Not George

I've posted about my admiration for KP on several occasions, and been admonished for it by the clout cognoscenti. Turns out, I was right all along. I'll just add that to my tally chart which now covers every inch of space on every wall in every room of my house!!! *quite small house, though.

There appears to be some confusion at the moment as to why she produces this effect and naturally, everyone goes straight for the chebs. Nay. That dopey fucktrap of a face is where it's really at. It's precisely this cartoonish lack of nuance which appeals. And yet, despite this invitingly idiotic exterior screaming 'defile me, mister' and nothing more, one glimpse of her eyes in motion tells you all you need to know about the blazing and wily intellect behind them. She seems to be constantly 'at play', fully aware of her exploitative charms and smart enough to use them in the dumbest possible way.

I would blow up her vagina with a hand grenade.

Quote from: The Boston Crab on February 05, 2011, 09:03:20 AMI would blow up her vagina with a hand grenade.
I would blow up her nose, like Barbara Woodhouse with a horse.

Dead kate moss

Quote from: The Boston Crab on February 05, 2011, 09:03:20 AM
I've posted about my admiration for KP on several occasions, and been admonished for it by the clout cognoscenti. Turns out, I was right all along. I'll just add that to my tally chart which now covers every inch of space on every wall in every room of my house!!! *quite small house, though.

There appears to be some confusion at the moment as to why she produces this effect and naturally, everyone goes straight for the chebs. Nay. That dopey fucktrap of a face is where it's really at. It's precisely this cartoonish lack of nuance which appeals. And yet, despite this invitingly idiotic exterior screaming 'defile me, mister' and nothing more, one glimpse of her eyes in motion tells you all you need to know about the blazing and wily intellect behind them. She seems to be constantly 'at play', fully aware of her exploitative charms and smart enough to use them in the dumbest possible way.

I would blow up her vagina with a hand grenade.

Well argued, but she still has the jaw-line of Bat Man.

Dead kate moss

uglybob1986

Katy Perry, yesterday

I really hope no one looks at my history!

Jemble Fred

Sadly, that doll seems to be the spitting image of the lovely Kelly Macdonald.

Dead kate moss

Well I hope both Katie Perry and Kelly McDonald's fannies are between their legs as opposed to just below where their belly-buttons should be.

3-d lobster

Cobie Smulders: I cannot find anything wrong with her, in fact if I were to describe me ideal woman, she would be very similar to her.  but I just don't like her.

Queneau

Never heard of her before you posted. She's all right. Looks worryingly slim in a few pictures I just saw though.

Nelson Swillie

Katy Perry.
Mother of Christ, she is earth-shatteringly awful. Every time some wanker buys one of her records, the entire human race's collective IQ goes down by five points. "I kissed a girl and I liked it"? Fuck me, from Carole King to half-arsed admissions of tentative bi-curiosity in just four decades, that's quite some nosedive even by the standards of the evil through-and-through music industry.

So desperate for success she has gone from making bland (as if there's any other kind) Christian soft rock to boil-in-the-bag instant faux-contoversy with songs about kissing girls. Hopes her 'feisty' attitude will endear her to both sexes. You fucking hateful opportunist hag, it's cunts like you who give female musicians a bad name. Same deal as Madonna, used to be a drummer in a shit punk band before realising that punk was about to hit the fucking skids in a spectacular manner and quickly jumped ship to become a pop singer churning out mass-appeal twatdribble like 'Holiday' and 'Borderline'...HOW DO THESE ABSOLUTE UNBELIEVABLE BASTARDS GET AWAY WITH IT! I blame the public on both sides of the Atlantic, they really are fucking THICK.

I always knew she was most likely a moose underneath all that peanut butter, but I'd never have imagined in my wildest dreams she'd look like a greebo Stan Laurel.

Closing my eyes now, imagining some pissed up slags doing the finger pointing dance singing 'I kissed a girl' at a local shit dump bar. Now I realise why Derreck Bird lost it.

jaydee81

What the hell are you on about Nelson
Quote from: Nelson Swillie on February 07, 2011, 05:41:27 PM
Katy Perry.
Mother of Christ, she is earth-shatteringly awful. Every time some wanker buys one of her records, the entire human race's collective IQ goes down by five points. "I kissed a girl and I liked it"? Fuck me, from Carole King to half-arsed admissions of tentative bi-curiosity in just four decades, that's quite some nosedive even by the standards of the evil through-and-through music industry.
I honestly can't see much difference between I Kissed A Girl and He Hit Me. They're just pop records with tongue in cheek lyrics.

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on February 07, 2011, 05:41:27 PMSame deal as Madonna, used to be a drummer in a shit punk band before realising that punk was about to hit the fucking skids in a spectacular manner and quickly jumped ship to become a pop singer churning out mass-appeal twatdribble like 'Holiday' and 'Borderline'...HOW DO THESE ABSOLUTE UNBELIEVABLE BASTARDS GET AWAY WITH IT!
I don't know if you're aware of it, but Madonna had a couple more hits after the two you mentioned. You seem to prefer a world where Madonna was still in a punk band. Is Madonna not allowed to stop making punk music.
Surely you've got to admire someone who, whether or not you think they're music is bumf, has managed to shift it by the ton for nearly 30 years.
I don't even really like Madonna, but your whining sounds like a teenage child.

Still Not George

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on February 07, 2011, 05:41:27 PM
Katy Perry.

I always knew she was most likely a moose underneath all that peanut butter, but I'd never have imagined in my wildest dreams she'd look like a greebo Stan Laurel.

Closing my eyes now, imagining some pissed up slags doing the finger pointing dance singing 'I kissed a girl' at a local shit dump bar. Now I realise why Derreck Bird lost it.

Congratulations on making me like Katy Perry again.

rudi

QuoteClosing my eyes now, imagining some pissed up slags doing the finger pointing dance singing 'I kissed a girl' at a local shit dump bar.

Slags that still wouldn't fuck you if you paid them. It sucks to be yooooooooooooooou...

Serge

Thirded. I bloody love Madonna. Though the idea of having sex with her has been entirely ruined by Sean Lock's routine about, er, the idea of having sex with her.

Lfbarfe

Add me to the queue behind SNG. Well, I'd prefer to be just ahead of him, if we're being honest, but...

Queneau

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on February 07, 2011, 05:41:27 PMYou fucking hateful opportunist hag, it's cunts like you who give female musicians a bad name.

No. Only a complete moron would form an opinion of female musicians based on the work of one.

Nelson Swillie

Quote from: The Boston Crab on February 07, 2011, 06:07:37 PM
'Borderline' is fucking amazing, you chod-helmet.

Quote from: rudi on February 07, 2011, 09:10:09 PM
Slags that still wouldn't fuck you if you paid them. It sucks to be yooooooooooooooou...

Seriously think I'd want my purple headed warrior anywhere near a bunch of chlamydia-infested mongs? I'm not as desperate as some untamed beasts I could mention.

Doomy Dwyer

I like her early stuff. You know, 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline' - but once she got into her 'Papa Don't Preach' phase, I don't know, I tuned out.

Dead kate moss

Might be interesting to someone dept. The ex who I said was on the Weird Science soundtrack in some other thread? Welll she also recorded and was about to release 'Into The Groove' as her follow up hit (in the US) when old Madonna-pants heard it and nicked it.

Fake edit - It's just turned up on Youtube, I suppose it's ok to post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4fa29SCn50

Famous Mortimer

Nelson Swillie

I have it on good authority that Famous Mortimer actually looks like this.

rudi

True Blue's a terrific album. Actually, everything up to that, and some of the stuff after that, isn't too shabby neither.

Quotepurple headed warrior

I hope you've bought it a black wooly hat to keep it warm. You could be firm (o-ho!) friends.

VegaLA