Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,493
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:40:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HONK! HONK! Ride the Jalopy 2011!

Started by Zero Gravitas, February 04, 2011, 02:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

Meant to be used alongside the other as cross-eye 3D?

My god it works!

Repentia

Pretty much, but I couldn't make the dimensions fit the remit without going too small.

Monostereoscopic, then. Or just a nudge.

Big Jack McBastard

Bloody hell the last one took me a while, this is why tabs exist.

Big Jack McBastard

Alright if I jump in first?

small_world - Very nice, quickly done and entertaining, I like that you incorporated the previous pic and developed it.
Quote"I don't know how to mong too well"
indeed! Yer a dark horse you sonny!

Cerys - Poor bunny! Simple, funny, quirky and faintly stark, a good idea, I like it.

Repentia - Impressive stuff, so subtle but well done, details are spot on, even going so far as to ensure a new hob section is marked below the fragment of new dial.

DocDaneeka - I'd not put it past Hollywood only for fear that they'd actually do it.

Depressed Beyond Tables - Well you did get me for a bit and I chuckled I'll grant you that.

'tis with a heavy heart and boot I hoof
Spoiler alert
DBT out on his arse, sorry old boy but you know, in comparison and all that...
[close]

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on February 24, 2011, 11:04:45 PM
Depressed Beyond Tables - Well you did get me for a bit and I chuckled I'll grant you that.

'tis with a heavy heart and boot I hoof
Spoiler alert
DBT out on his arse, sorry old boy but you know, in comparison and all that...
[close]

Well if I was as talented as Repentia I would have turned on the proper hob too. Only got Gimp 2 weeks ago.

Big Jack McBastard

Hang on a mo, did you even post one in t'second round?

Have I gone daft(er)?

Depressed Beyond Tables

No I didn't. As for your daftness, I can't comment, only speculate.

Big Jack McBastard

Why youuuu!

So now I have to hoof someone else. Fuck it I'll do it tomorrow.

Zero Gravitas

Big Jack McBastard

Well nags didn't show so I assumed DBT took his place. This could be an outrage!

small_world

Fucking hell.... I call for a Stewart to enquire.

I even found A PICTURE OF FUCKING GRAYSON PERRY DRESSED AS CERNE ABBAS...... Tying in his Sado-Masochistic element with his use of rabbits in some of his art.... And the torture of poor Mr Bunny.... Who amazingly gets away from the scene in a car, leaving the crime scene featured in round 2.... AND IT WAS ALL FOR FUCK!!!!!

FOR FUCK

Repentia

We've had a crash, I think, or maybe you've drunk that bottle of tequilla?

You're still in, small_world, as far as I can work out? Turns out I drank the bottle.

Nobody has been eliminated yet due to someone driving onto the course? Is that right? Ah ha!

Big Jack McBastard

Right then....

<checks under nearby stones for gremlins>

I tentatively kick
Spoiler alert
DocDaneeka in the bottom
[close]

Lyndon

I'm going to eliminate small_world because I didn't even get Repentia's original mong with the naked chalk guy and 'Rocky Love', so there's not much in its third retelling for me. So I'm eliminating you because of my own inability, if that makes it more bearable, small_world.

I really like Repentia's idea and execution, although I was a hair's breadth from eliminating you as a magic eye trick/stereoscopic whatever has never ever worked for me. But I guess for other people it's great.

Cerys' is pretty good. I thought DocDaneeka's was the best you idiot McBastard.

Big Jack McBastard

Well I liked small_world's one, so we've pissed in each others dinner

This thread is making me look a right cunt.

Thanks.

Johnny Townmouse

Is there a reason why DBT's oven mong didn't have a knob that went up to 11?

I am enjoying this thread - don't let it unravel.

Without wishing to shit this up further, I thought we (man in the middle + former knock outs) were meant to vote on a winner now...

Big Jack McBastard

Oh for fucks sake.

<shoots self to prevent further foulage>

small_world

Big Jack McBastard

Lyndon

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on February 25, 2011, 06:08:47 PM
Without wishing to shit this up further, I thought we (man in the middle + former knock outs) were meant to vote on a winner now...

You cot damn further shitter-upper, look at the original image, the rules are clear. Now you or ZG have to eliminate Cerys or Repentia, whoever gets in first gets the choice, and the last one standing, Cerys or Repentia, wins.

Something's gone wrong, hasn't it? If I choose now, does ZG not have a choice? I thought we all got a turn!

I will therefore eliminate Repentia. A lot of work went into his, no doubt, but I couldn't make it work, and it didn't work as a standalone mong anyway. Cerys's did make me laugh; a great spot from the original image and done well.

Zero Gravitas

I can barely see straight but you bastards have cunted this up good and proper.

Congratulations Cerys I liked your mong the best anyway, even if this debacle has exposed how meaningless it is to win or lose in this game(race?).

I'm very disappointed in all of you, particularly Nagsworth.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Zero Gravitas

Big Jack McBastard

ziggy starbucks

zero gravitas has ruined monging forever with his organisational ineptitude