Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:28:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

HONK! HONK! Ride the Jalopy 2011!

Started by Zero Gravitas, February 04, 2011, 02:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

small_world

Oh, wow... Thanks you all...

I'm so proud to have won, given that this was my first entry to a CaB monging competition. And only really the 3rd time I'd used Gimp.
I'd like to thank those who voted out my competitors, and also my competitors themselves for being shit, and distancing themselves from me, both technically and artistically to give me such an easy win.

I must add that I do believe I am the worthy winner, after all my final mong incorporated some fairly developed ideas, as well as harking back to the earlier rounds and of course, being funny as fuck. I mean, the bunny escaped... 

Thanks again, I can't wait until I win it again next year.

EDIT> - Excellent, new page post only adds to the validity.

DocDaneeka

Hah this is the way jalopy's are supposed to end, with a slightly damp squib and arguing.

Anyway hooray to Cerys.

Johnny Townmouse

I personally very much liked Repentia's mong that puts those rope-pulling kids in the background. Ingenious.

Big Jack McBastard

Repentia

And as the fire marshall attempts to start the emergency vehicle (well, we think that's what he's doing), we join Cerys on the winners podium.

Please remember that the winner this year is also entitled to half price brake fluid at Pete's Auto Repairs (off valid until 27th February 2011).

Congratulations, Cerys.

Bouncers, please bring the dogs in to disperse the fight in the adjudication box before the monster truck display.

Yes! I should say congratulations, Cerys. Sorry for the confusion there. Nagsworth not entering meant we didn't have perfect numbers, I get it now. Thanks everyone for entering and to Zero G for sorting it out.

I think, though, in future, we should let everyone who sees the thread vote on a final winner. It's more positive, and it's more inclusive for people who haven't taken part so far - possibly generating more interest for future tournaments...

Cerys

Holy shit!

I had a speech prepared, but it was eaten by the Internet.  Thankyou to everyone, and an especial thankyou to all who agree with me that DocDaneeka should have been the winner, if we take overall performance into account.  But we didn't.  So I won.  Me me me.  Hah!

Depressed Beyond Tables

Look what I found posted on a 4chan thread as far back as 2008.

Mmmmmh...

Big Jack McBastard

Wait, so Cerys is Nelson?!

In your crazy world

Edit: You derailing git.

JesusAndYourBush

Zero Gravitas

What are you bitches gibbering about?