Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:05:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How do you do?

Started by Huzzie, February 07, 2004, 02:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

Hello.................

Well, I am back, sorry TOCMFIC.

Extremely gutted that I have lost my member 8 profile though.

I promise to keep the spelling mystakes to a minimum, don't expect me to do any spell checks or owt though, thats not going to happen.

I will try and cure all my little foibles you didnt like, I just want to be loved after all.

The major stories in the past couple of months since you last saw me are, well, only a couple of important things have happened, had pneumonia and got arrested, again! Wrong place at the wrong time, Was round at a lads house I know who was knocking some smack out, he had just scored. I was about to leave when 30police burst through LOL NO door. I thought I would be let go when they found iout why i was there, after all, I didnt have anything on me and I told them to do a swab on me to prove I was clean. Turns out, they thouoght I was the middle man.. Supplying them! The GMP now think I am a big time gangster in east Manchester, they are following me everywhere. I think I am losing the plot abit with it too.

Anyway, they havent got anythinhg on me because I am as far away from that game as possible now but I hate the thought that they think I could be a supplier/dealer. Of course I am not.

The other two, whose house it was were let off on caution by the way, with £300 worth on them!! I got a caution for carrying a ten pound bag last year! Although, I did get caught smoking it in Asda toilets... They couldnt do them for anything because they had no money,. so no proof of anything but personal.

So, there you go, my final brush with the law, I am joining the good boys of the forum now.

I had to quit my job because I got pneumonia, ah well, there is a much better job on th eway soon, what i hacve been wanting to do for time but I have only now, nearly been clean long enough to do it. I'll tell you more about that nearer the time, if there is any interest.

Me and Neil recently sorted out our problems. There was some mad personality clash going on, I am not too sure why as we were really good friends previously. I realise my fault in it anyway and I feel really ashamed for some of the things I said and did, I acted very poorly. Neil knows how sorry I am for that, so you lot should too.

Anyway, sorry about this big write-off of a post, I suppose I am just feeling excited about being around you funny people again and I have lots of energy to burn now I am all better.

Huzzie

p.s. I will be at the Manc meet, defo.....but i am a little concerned about why gazz would neet some slug killer or whatever it was............. bizzarre.

Match in kicking off now anyway.

Huzzie

Saha scored!!

I have rated him since LOL NO fiorst time i saw him. SO gald he is with uis now.....

Now ruuds got his 100th goal.

Bet hardly any of you care, do you?

Saha again! top!!

3-0

Mister Six

Hello Huzzie! You've no idea who I am, but I'll bid you welcome anyway. How do you know you're being tailed? Are they really that obvious? Why not approach them and ask them if they want to go down the pub with you?

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "Huzzie"
Bet hardly any of you care, do you?
Saha again! top!!
3-0

Wolves 1 Arsenal 1 at the moment

(Wolves fan not Man U but it will make you happy)

Anyway - welcome back

1-3 now oh well

Huzzie

dont fucking believe this... its 3-3 nmow.

better not turn into LOL NO city match

thank fuck for that.. Ruuds just scored another.

whistle now please!!

Synchronised Cocks

Welcome back, Huzzie :-)

mwude

Great!  Now every saturday we can expect running commentary's about some tedious Stretford pub side & their antics.  I hope these drug squad spooks get him sooner rather than later.

Huzzie

Mister six. Sorry, I hadnt been looking at this, didnt think anyone was replying, so i had 2 verbwhores windows open, using this for my commentary of the greatest team in Europe (up yours Mwude, to the max Mwude, ohhh to the max).

NO, I dont nkow for sure, im probably just being paranoid, they did say theyw ill be watching me though and my scooter is marked now, I know that when the police pull up behind me they follow me for a while, I see them on their walkie-talkie thingy.

HIya cocks!

Good to see the ald faithful still here, i havebnt noticed anyone missing yet, lots of new boys though (and girls, which can only be a good thing).

Cheese Arse H Christ

Quotemy scooter is marked now

Hardly surprising they think you're Mr Big if you bling it round town on one of those pimp-mobiles

Huzzie

hehe.. Its better than a suped up Sierra with black tinted windows and drum and bass or the Indian (forget the genres name) equivelant!

TraceyQ

Bhangra.

Morning, Huzzie.

Huzzie

Bhangra... thats the boy. I kept thinking "bahgy" as in the onion.

Morning Trazzie.

Cheese Arse H Christ

Quote from: "Huzzie"Bhangra... thats the boy. I kept thinking "bahgy" as in the onion.

or Argie

Silver SurferGhost

Hello cheeky.
Never a dull moment with you is tehre, eh? (did you see what I did there etc)

SufferGhost of CHESHIRE :wink:

imitationleather

Cuh, no one welcomed me back after I left. I mean, I didn't come on here AT ALL yesterday. Did you all miss me?

Welcome back, Huzzie.

Benny J. Fish

Good to see you again Huzz.

Good to hear you've cleaned up, made up, now all you've sorted everything out, maybe you'll find a decent club to support. ;)

Huzzie

bah!

The jelousy of some people.:-)

Though, I suppose, when you have fucked your life up as much as I have until now, you really need something to make you feel successful and United do that for me week and week out!:P

king mob

Hello Huzzie, nice to see you're about still.

Even if you do support a team full of egomanics, crooks & thugs ;)

Ambient Sheep

Does this mean that if Huzzie turns up to the Manchester meet (and I hope he does), we'll all get put onto some database as potential gangland contacts?!?

Hopefully it will have been sorted by then.

Frinky

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Hopefully it will have been sorted by then.

Speak for yourself! I think it'd be ace to be on a database like that. Besides, we all look so unlike dealers that if they're following Huzzie they're unlikely to look at us twice (well, not regarding that critera, anyhow). And if we did get busted, it'd be good for a larf, and then we could all try to sponge money out of them, and be famous!

Had too much Pepsi.

fanny splendid

Hmm, some of us who might, or might not have past associations with the boys in blue over drugs matters, would probably prefer not to have that kind of attention.

Huzzie

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Hmm, some of us who might, or might not have past associations with the boys in blue over drugs matters, would probably prefer not to have that kind of attention.

There wont be any attention.

They must surely know by now that I am not involved.

They wont follow me into town and watch me having a booze up with posh kids from the south.

And, like I said, I am probably being paranoid. I havent felt like I have been watched or followd for the last couple of days.

and anyway, Even if you have had a past, well, if its the past, its the past innit? Or are you planning to be doing something ver delliberately illegal and obvious?

And, another thing. It was tlike, area g or whatever of the GMP, they would have to get other drug squad officers to follow me into town.

"some of us who might, or might not have past associations with the boys in blue over drugs matters, would probably prefer not to have that kind of attention."

Why would it matter? Unless you are well known with the GMP, have a warrent out for you now or are planning to show off your illegal doings.

Maybe i am just getting confused and i have misunderstood the point of your post. Sorry if so. BUt i donmt want ANYONE to start having some stupid worries just because I am being a paranoid schmuk.. I wont be doing owt illegal and i presume none of you will (not counting smoking weed, which i dont do anyway)

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Hopefully it will have been sorted by then.
Speak for yourself! I think it'd be ace to be on a database like that. Besides, we all look so unlike dealers...
Um, have you SEEN some of the meet photos?  Or are you another refusenik in such matters?  :-)

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Huzzie"There wont be any attention.

I didn't think there would be. It was more in reaction to Frinky's post.

I come from a family, some of whom are heavily involved in that kind of lifestyle, and whether you have done anything wrong, or not, the police can make life difficult for you.

I thought I had left all of this behind, until a couple of years ago my sister died of a heroin overdose, and I suddenly found myself  embroiled in all of the bullshit again. Starting from spending Christmas eve morning at the mortuary identifying my sister's body, to spending the afternoon in a police interview room having to dredge up the past. This went on for two months.

I was just saying how it's not that ace to be on a police database.

As you say Huzzie, i'm probably just being paranoid, too.

Frinky

Quote from: "fanny splendid"I didn't think there would be. It was more in reaction to Frinky's post.

I'm sorry if I touched aa nerve with that. Hopefully you do realise that it was an entirely jovial remark, and not intended with any seriousness.

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "fanny splendid"I didn't think there would be. It was more in reaction to Frinky's post.

I'm sorry if I touched aa nerve with that. Hopefully you do realise that it was an entirely jovial remark, and not intended with any seriousness.

Yeah, of course, no problems!

Almost Yearly

Hello Huzzie. Hello all.

Yes, smoker, I'm quite real. Well, realer that anyone who says "Keep it real," but not as real as James Brown.

I had a baby 12 days ago, that's why I'm late. Didn't hurt at all - don't know what all the fuss is about. He's called Rosco.

Frinky

He's already got more hair than you...

Congratulations.

hencole

Husband report to my office at once. This truanting has got to stop, as have these ridiculous far fetched excuses for you absence. Buck up your ideas laddo. Only joking have a merit mark.

Peking O

....and a bigger willy