Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:18:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How do you do?

Started by Huzzie, February 07, 2004, 02:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"I had a baby 12 days ago, that's why I'm late. Didn't hurt at all - don't know what all the fuss is about. He's called Rosco.
I can honestly say they're the best (and funniest) set of baby photos I have ever seen.  Congratulations (on all fronts).

Krang

Congratulations AY.

I have to ask, how did u keep your athletic figure?

fanny splendid

That's absolutely wonderful!

Congratulations!

smoker

eh congratulations almost really

hencole

Ha, ha your life is over Almost, such a shame you seemed to have so much going for you

Congratulations to you and the weener (both cock and missus)

Almost Yearly

Heh - no-one cares about LOL NO smackhead now. Choose life.

:winky:

imitationleather

Is Rosco the name of a supermarket?

And congratulations. One of us had to have a baby eventually, and I'm glad it was you. Now I can go and get sterilised by a load of Millwall fans...

smoker

please tell me you named him after p coltrane

will you be doing roscoe's excited little giggle over his cot?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Huzzie"only a couple of important things have happened, had pneumonia and got arrested

You'll nick anything, won't you?

Welcome back BTW.

And congrats to AY.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "smoker"please tell me you named him after p coltrane
Yup. Imagine the hilarity when he starts going "ggiggiggigg".

Subsequently discovered it means "from the deer forest" in Norse. From my dear's bush, hehe.

Apologies to Gazeuse. No-one should have to hear that joke twice.

blue jammer

AY congrats :)

A little worrying this-un:

Is he crying because his hand is missing? I think I would be too.

Huzzie

Fanny.

Thats a horrible thing to have to go through.

I am very sorry it happened to you.

smoker

Quote from: "blue jammer"

no luke, i am your father

Almost Yearly

As I mentioned on the Bomb'd Shelter, all babies born in Penzance look like pirates. One eye, one hand. You get a complementary patch, hook and budgie for their shoulder as you leave hospital.

Krang

i presume the "Keep Away from Fire" label is there on purpose, its a brilliant photo.

When Rosco gets a bit older, you can tell him that soon after he was born, you posted a naked picture of him on the internet.

pretty dead boy

that baby's well cool.
and he's got his chin pierced.

a firm, hearty well done to all involved

Huzzie

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Heh - no-one cares about LOL NO smackhead now. Choose life.

:winky:

ooooohhhgghhhh

I always knew you were quite the bad egg of the board!

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteI had a baby 12 days ago, that's why I'm late. Didn't hurt at all - don't know what all the fuss is about. He's called Rosco.

Congrats AY. And as a convenient aside, I'd just like to add that the link contains so many pictures of avatar material. He's a real cutey.

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"
Quote from: "smoker"please tell me you named him after p coltrane
Yup. Imagine the hilarity when he starts going "ggiggiggigg".

Subsequently discovered it means "from the deer forest" in Norse. From my dear's bush, hehe.

Apologies to Gazeuse. No-one should have to hear that joke twice.

Bloody hell no!!!

Don't tell me you were considering Enos?!?

Almost Yearly

Hm, yeah: "Enos" and "Cletus" - I think someone from Captain Pugwash worked on the Dukes too.

Ta, VM, Krang et al. But it doesn't mean I'm going to start being nice to you, you know. Speshly now weekender's gone over to the Light Side.

I shan't respond to this thread again. It looks self-indulgent. Wouldn't like to be thought of as self-indulgent. Not on a Wednesday.

Huzzie

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"

I shan't respond to this thread again. It looks self-indulgent. Wouldn't like to be thought of as self-indulgent. Not on a Wednesday.

God.. If you think it would make you seem self-indulgent, what do you think this thread makes me!??

erm... please dont answer that actually. You have permission to use this as ammo against me if you get onto the subject of "huzzie" when speaking to your whorey friends on messenger!

poison popcorn

ran those baby pictures through my age projection program and got some quite startling results...

no, sorry, nothing is sacred.

congrats, good spunking...