Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:52:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please do me a mong

Started by weekender, February 07, 2011, 08:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekender

THIS CUNT, SHOUTING AT ME FOR THE FACT THAT I HAVE COOKED A MEAL, INTO THIS PICTURE:

I can't offer money, but can offer a lifetime of gratitude.

Zero Gravitas

Is that the non-smoking neighbour you're always getting told to rape? Or is that someone else...

weekender

Yeah, same neighbour, I just worked out how to do a screengrab tonight and had a picture idea which I can't follow up.

eluc55

Cerys

Dead kate moss

Why did they all sit on the same side of the table anyway? Stupid cunts.

Zero Gravitas

They've all gone 'round that side for the photo to be taken. You twat.

Cerys

Quote from: Dead kate moss on February 07, 2011, 09:22:19 PM
Why did they all sit on the same side of the table anyway? Stupid cunts.

So they could all watch the telly.  Pity some cunt turned it around.

weekender

Quote from: Cerys on February 07, 2011, 08:59:01 PMPICTURE

Please, please, do me one where the insane old lady is in the background just above Jesus's right shoulder.  Please.  3rd space on the left.

ziggy starbucks

just imagine this woman grinding her hips in the lap of our lord Jesus, while pointing her beady finger at YOU

mycroft

Why is the woman shouting at you, weekender? Are you a film crew from Watchdog?

weekender

Quote from: mycroft on February 07, 2011, 09:41:47 PM
Why is the woman shouting at you, weekender? Are you a film crew from Watchdog?

I can't remember this exact occasion, I'd have to look it up.

Could be the time when I was accused of opening my windows more loudly than I used to.  Could have been the time when I cooked something for more than 45 minutes.  Could have been the time I got in from a night out at 10.30pm and was accused of keeping her up until 4am.  Who fucking knows.

Cerys

We're going to need a bigger photo.

Quote from: Cerys on February 07, 2011, 10:18:41 PMWe're going to need a bigger photo.
You're right. To that end, I went to great lengths (and personal expense) to employ NASA's state-of-the-art FaceNhance software with PixelFix technology, cross-referenced with their Midlands database, to produce the following image:

So I think we all know what you were cooking, Weekender:

You certainly made a mistake cooking it for 45 minutes. It is, of course, already cooked.

dr_christian_troy

Big Jack McBastard

So nice to finally see the mad old cow.

The complaining,wrath and bile, it's all a front, she's jealous of youth. I confidently surmise a good knobbing would sort her out.

Only question is: Are you up to the task?

NoSleep

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on February 07, 2011, 09:23:53 PM
They've all gone 'round that side for the photo to be taken. You twat.

And then appear to have forgotten the cameraman was there.

Queneau

Quote from: weekender on February 07, 2011, 09:45:54 PMCould be the time when I was accused of opening my windows more loudly than I used to.  Could have been the time when I cooked something for more than 45 minutes.  Could have been the time I got in from a night out at 10.30pm and was accused of keeping her up until 4am.  Who fucking knows.

I'm glad I don't live next to you, you sound like a total cunt.