Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,210
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:56:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who lives in Manchester?

Started by 2 Light Ales Please, February 08, 2011, 10:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Light Ales Please

This might seem a bit wierd and needy and probably has something to do with being quite drunk, so I apologise in advance.

Who from CaB lives in, or around Manchester? Because I'd like to meet anyone who does.

I haven't been posting on CaB for very long, but I like the people on here and I thought this is the place to find friends.

I moved here to study last summer.  I moved in with my friends who subsequently split-up and since then I've found it something of a struggle to have much of a social life. I don't really get on with the people from my course and I'm pretty sure they all think I'm a cunt.  So If there's anyone who'd like to meet up and go for a drink or something, I'd really appreciate it.  Don't worry though, I'm usually much more upbeat than this, but I've had a shite night and I'm getting pretty frustrated.

Again, I apologise for the nature of this post and wouldn't be surprised if I get the piss taken out me , but please let me know.

Cheers.

Small Man Big Horse

I don't, being London based. But if I did, I'd meet up with you for a small fee. Just remember that for the future, incase you ever do move down here.

Famous Mortimer

There's a Ben who lives in Manchesterr, but I'm not sure what his actual username is (I'm not sure where Ben is from).

small_world

I don't. I live in Newcastle.. Kind of.

But, I had a thought a while back. I do some canoeing, and the website I get on to find out about canoeing stuff, is called 'Song of the Paddle'.  On there they have a UK map, showing the whereabouts of the forum members... I know a lot of people on here include their location as part of their info blurb. Maybe this could be merged onto a little UK map or something?
Just a thought.
Maybe not.

Fucking hell lads....

Eh?

Captain Crunch

I don't.  But I do have to go to Manchester for work now and again.  I'm probably going to see Fu Manchu in March if anyone fancies it?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There was a Manc meet 2 years ago (JESUS CHRIST) that I went to. If you'd like 2 Light Ales Please it's possible that yesitis, explodingvinyl, Mr Simnock, biniput, fanny splendid, no_offenc, Sexton Brackets Drugbust and abbatoir_worker might be around. Of course some of them are cunts who will only attend if big-shots like me are coming.

Subtle Mocking

I live in Manc but I'll only attend if Shoulders does

2 Light Ales Please

Cheers S?-S!  Even if people are cunts (they couldn't be any worse than some of the people I've met recently) , I would happy to meet as many new people as I can, as my house mates post break-up awkwardness and my course mates' cuntery don't leave me with many options!

Tokyo Sexwhale

<Twilight Zone music> But what if YOU'RE the cunt? <Twilight Zone music>