Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:44:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Super Street Fighter 4

Started by Fry, February 10, 2011, 04:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since I'm pretty much finished with this course and I'm feeling pretty pumped about various things, I plan to get back into this when AE hits the PC. I'm going to have a quick blast on Vanilla (!) today to see if I can still tick and kara with the most middling of them. I really love Ken's style so much. Fuck DPs, it's all about step kick pokes and air-tatsu mix-ups. Also, because Ken is basically fucked in comparison to most decent characters (virtually impossible to hit his full Ultra unless you go fishing for it, shit walking speed/dash for a 'rushdown' character), has no gimmicky moves and because everyone is so familiar with his moveset, you really have to earn the victories through tactics and mind games. I used to love beating players who were significantly better than me at execution/combos etc. purely through making them keep thinking. Yeah, I'm a 'moral high ground Ken', the worst SF player of all.

That said, samadriel (wer r u bro?) would beat me almost every single round with Bison. Man, I can not stand Bison.