Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:16:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible album covers

Started by Subtle Mocking, February 11, 2011, 04:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spamwangler

Ferris

Absorb the anus burn

Vltrauox featuring Midge Vre.

Absorb the anus burn

VNA STVBB, as featured on the Summer Holiday soundtrack album.

Sebastian Cobb

What's more annoying is people are acting as if a lofi album cover is unusual.

Rocket Surgery

Please tell me who that album is by so I can be absolutely sure I don't download it by accident.

EDIT: fucking Kanye. Blaaah.

Mini

Pretty sure he called it Ye to make people sound like they're enjoying it.

kngen

From a Scottish perspective, calling it 'Ye' (as in 'Get it fucking roon' Ye!') is the most entertaining thing he's done in years

Annie Labuntur

Naff on the front, laughably weird on the back.

jobotic

Track 8 is about wanking.

kngen

Quote from: jobotic on June 05, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
Track 8 is about wanking.

So are tracks 4, 7 and 9. In fact, as track 4 is the title of the album too, this might be the first concept album about wanking. I had no idea Captain and Tennille had such depth!

Annie Labuntur

But why is Tom Paulin bothering them?

alan nagsworth

oh great, another reason to hate that band

Clownbaby

Bhazor

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Clownbaby on July 17, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Listening to this and this image together gave me some uneasy melancholic feeling of being hypoglycaemic in Biarritz in the 90s. Very odd.

https://gracerooms.bandcamp.com/track/krafty

Bhazor

Technically a single but look at it.

garbed_attic

The cover for Mucha's Nána is obviously knowingly tasteless... but it's pretty terrible all the same!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: gout_pony on July 23, 2018, 01:55:16 PM
The cover for Mucha's Nána is obviously knowingly tasteless... but it's pretty terrible all the same!

love that

Watch out, folks! Revolution is in the air as dangerous subversive Richard Ashcroft is back to foment insurrection throughout the land.  See how he has cunningly hidden a secret message consisting of his initials within the album title.

Ferris

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on August 20, 2018, 01:03:25 AM
Watch out, folks! Revolution is in the air as dangerous subversive Richard Ashcroft is back to foment insurrection throughout the land.  See how he has cunningly hidden a secret message consisting of his initials within the album title.

Is he representing the musical wing of the Republican Army? Otherwise, it's not that good of a hidden insurrection.

PlanktonSideburns

Fuck me, imagine Richard ashcroft

QDRPHNC

Having just the RA called out, and leaving his full name off the cover entirely, would have increased this by a cool factor of 4.

wosl

Why can't he put ant powder down like the rest of us; why does he have to stand over the nest waving a guitar around?