Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:18:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Some people have no taste

Started by 2 Light Ales Please, February 17, 2011, 02:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

I soo want to post a giant strobing glans gif but people complained last time.

Damn new page.

Yes

boy with a cat on his head.
(go.)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: sirhenry on February 17, 2011, 07:02:39 PM

And Blodwyn - if you're giving them away he'd love your cute dragon shirt.

I just found a site selling them, but if you send me your details and his size, I'll see what I can do :)

Cerys

I was going to ask about one for Bethan, but I'm content to be beaten to it.

BlodwynPig

Cerys, size and contact details, and she can have one. I should set up business here!

BlodwynPig

Seems blue is adults only, there is a pink version for kids.

Cerys

Woohoo!  Cheers - PM on its way.

small_world

Quote from: Marvin on February 17, 2011, 11:52:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that's an epilepsy helmet.

Are you talking about my space helmet woman? It was definitely not an epilepsy hat. Unless of course they also do matching epilepsy jumpers and pants. And of course epilepsy hats THAT LOOK LIKE A SPACE HELMET.

NoSleep

Why not? If you have to wear a helmet because of the harm you might do to yourself during a fit, why not make light of it and coordinate an outfit?

Benevolent Despot

I think that building was conceived as a satire on post-war modernist architecture.

New thread idea: satirical buildings.

Quote from: small_world on February 18, 2011, 02:09:30 PM
Are you talking about my space helmet woman? It was definitely not an epilepsy hat. Unless of course they also do matching epilepsy jumpers and pants. And of course epilepsy hats THAT LOOK LIKE A SPACE HELMET.

I also thought it was an epilepsy helmet, or at least the safety hats they make for children which can do the same job[nb]Or one of those ones that gives the user an electric shock if they try to cook an egg after midnight.[/nb]. I couldn't be sure though. The important thing is that you feel very bad about this whether it's a space helmet with a space jumper or a sad thing you had no reason to know about.

Blue Jam

£12.99 for the t-shirt? The guy may have bad taste but at least it's cheap bad taste. I used to work with a woman who was constantly dodging phone calls at work, telling us all that if any credit card companies called and asked for her we were to say she wasn't in. She had run up tens of thousands of pounds in debt buying stuff like this:

Massive brand logos on clothes are for people who have no idea what looks good or bad, and with clothes like this they can cover their back by making their tastes (or lack of) look expensive instead.

Icehaven

Quote from: Benevolent Despot on February 19, 2011, 12:01:07 AM
I think that building was conceived as a satire on post-war modernist architecture.

New thread idea: satirical buildings.

Toontown. Or 'don't bother blowing it up, way ahead of you.'. It's still ace though. I like that Indian pile too, the 'after' picture is magnificent. I wonder if it will ever actually look like that.

phes

I didn't really know where best to put this, but it appears i've stumbled across what must surely be a competition to see who can sell the skankiest trainers

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=scally+air+max

QuoteWorn by a proper wee Irish scally lad. Im 26 yrs old!

Quotewill throw in a pair of scally sox

some of the pictures are fairly hideous

CollaterlySisters

I don't know, just 'cause you spend your Sunday doing an extra shift at Lazerquest to fund the car boot habit, you get called an epileptic!

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: phes on March 01, 2011, 11:06:35 PM
it appears i've stumbled across what must surely be a competition to see who can sell the skankiest trainers

I shudder to think of the heterosexual equivalent.

NoSleep

Quote from: phes on March 01, 2011, 11:06:35 PM
I didn't really know where best to put this, but it appears i've stumbled across what must surely be a competition to see who can sell the skankiest trainers

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=scally+air+max

some of the pictures are fairly hideous

Do they imagine that "scally" is the first word that someone looking for a pair of trainers would think to put in a search engine?

Zero Gravitas

I think they're almost certain of it.