Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:43:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Kevin Eldon is titting about DVD

Started by Languid, February 18, 2011, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevek89

Quote from: lipsink on August 09, 2019, 03:02:23 PM
Hey, sorry Stephen. I don't have it anymore so I think I may have already given it away a while back.
Hi Lipsink,
That is perfectly fine, no problem, thank you very much for letting me know anyway.
All the best
Stephen :)

You seem like a very nice chap Stephen. I wish I had a copy I could give you. I do have frank skinner and sean lock stand up dvds, which you can have if you like?

stevek89

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on August 09, 2019, 07:46:55 PM
You seem like a very nice chap Stephen. I wish I had a copy I could give you. I do have frank skinner and sean lock stand up dvds, which you can have if you like?
Hi solidified gruel merchant,
Aww... thank you very much for your very kind comments. :)  And you seem like a very nice chap as well and it is very kind of you to offer me those dvds.  Unfortunately, I am afraid that I already have the Sean Lock and Frank Skinner ones, but many thanks again anyway for the offer.
All the best

stevek89

Quote from: Chriddof on August 10, 2019, 08:36:27 PM
stevek89: Just sent you a PM.
Hi Chriddof,
Thank you so much for that.  I will reply now.
All the best

stevek89

Just to let everyone know that Chriddof very kindly sent me his copy of this DVD and I watched it and I really enjoyed it.

Thank you very much again Chriddof!  :)

All the best