Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,471
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:21:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ireland Election 2011 Mong Special.

Started by Glebe, February 22, 2011, 05:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

L-R: They Might Be Giants' Eamonn Gill-More, Professor John Yaffle, devil's advocate Pat Kenny, Hollywood star Mehole Martin, Shin Feign head Jerry Adam and Feenah Gale's Edna Kenny, brother of Pat.

Eire Election 2011 is well underway, with modern Tweetings, Facebookings and YouTubings to beat the band! But the big news item on the front of the Pig Farmer's Weekly is the debate, so it is. Mechanised electropuppet host Pat Kenny was joined by Mihawl Martin of Feena Fall who doesn't look anything like Hollywood star Gary Sinise, Labour's Eamonn Gilmor, who has glasses and a chubby face – exactly like John Flansburgh of They Might Be Giants, End Dah Kenny of Finnah Gaol, Gerard Adamski of Sin Fine and the one from The Green Bag Party.

Things went surprisingly quietly, with a break half way for a nice cup of tea, so it did. Gilmore was gracious, Michael was morbid and Kenny was Enda, while Gormley promised reusable bags for all and Adams pledged to blow up the Houses of Parliament if he got in. As Pat's batteries ran down, the debate wound up quiet peacefully to be sure, with Gerry performing a lovely version of his 1962 hit 'Sun Arise' to great effect.

Glebe

An tSaoi

Thanks. Here's one I did ages (years?) ago:

tisonlyme

Can someone please put Enda Kenny's head onto Errol Flynns body?

An tSaoi

Influential electronic band Kaput! perform their hit single Wir Sind Die Gombeener.

(Martin definitely looks like he could be in Kraftwerk)

Glebe

An tSaoi

Glebe

Quote from: An tSaoi on February 25, 2011, 03:28:55 AM

God bless you, An tSaoi, that could be one of the funniest images of all time. Plus the Gerry Guevara pic is superbly done.

An tSaoi

Cheers. I actually giggled myself when making it.

Glebe

It's friggin' hilarious... I'm thinking of printing it out and blowing it up as a poster.