Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:51:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Make your own funny 3d cartoons in a thrice. NOW!

Started by Dead kate moss, March 02, 2011, 12:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead kate moss

Thanks to Catalogue Trousers for finding this. You're all funny Some of you lot are funny, and probably sitting at home unemployed, so use this software to make everyone laugh... or cry! Or masturbate for extra points. As they say tautologically on all adverts, it's both easy and simple! Here's my first attempt, polished form its first appearance in the Stewart Lee thread, hence the subject matter.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11286092

Queneau

I just made one but apparently I need to pay to publish it. Nah way bruv.

Dead kate moss

Quote from: Queneau on March 02, 2011, 05:49:25 PM
I just made one but apparently I need to pay to publish it. Nah way bruv.

Depends how much you spend making it - they give you some credits, but you have to use them wisely, on cheaper sets and shit.

I stumped up 10 dollar for some extra credits anyway

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Dead kate moss

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on March 02, 2011, 06:29:04 PM
I thought you meant this sort of 3D

No I totally misused the word!

They give you 300xp each time you sign up (from different emails if you want), and publishing a movie costs 211 unless you buy the expensive sets or something. or just buy 6 pounds worth of measly credit through paypal. or wait for my next masterpiece, coming soon.

madhair60

Here's on in a series of 10 or so that I have been making for years

http://www.youtube.com/user/madhair60#p/u/30/TLi21Vgns6k

(Is it possible to embed Youtubes anymore?)

Dead kate moss

(Is it possible to embed Youtubes anymore?)

Yes, ignore the embed code they give you, watch it on a regular YouTube page (not your own page) and then stick the url in a post, without any url tags, like this

Neighbours

There may be other ways, thats how I do it.

Dead kate moss

massive bereavement

3D glasses in 3D

If you looked at this picture through your own 3D glasses and there was another image behind the lenses on the screen, you'd be able to see into the fifth dimension.