Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,355
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:29:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just a Lyttle Lit-bit!

Started by the midnight watch baboon, March 07, 2011, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queneau

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a helicopter.

Cerys

'No!' I screamed, and then 'NO!' and furthermore 'NOOOOOO!' as I dropped my last fizzy cola bottle sweet into the curl of stinking dogshit by the dead pigeon.

sirhenry

The next time I walked past, they had cleaned all the blood from the shopfront and the only hint of last night's disturbance was the display of half-melted mannequins in Nazi uniforms, all of whom now resembled René.[nb]Apologies for not using the word 'something', which instantly makes any opening sentence utter crap.[/nb]

Jemble Fred

"Bring it on!" I shouted – no, in fact, checking my notes, I definitely hooted – "Bring it on, fuckers, BRING. IT. ONNNN!" So they brought it on, and d'you know, it was lovely.

the midnight watch baboon

Yes, this is a dirty love story that's set in a morgue- but there're fewer graphic descriptions of sex than the earlier drafts so don't worry too much.

Cerys

The alarm clock was definitely broken, like a beetle that has been stamped on one too many times by a small boy in football boots.

Queneau

I've always been a breast man, well up until the cancer happened.

Yes, my life is a sordid litany of public wanking and pooing... friend.

Queneau

'I know you are but what am I?' he quipped.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on March 09, 2011, 11:23:28 AM
Yes, my life is a sordid litany of public wanking and pooing... friend.

I'd read that ;o)

Neville Chamberlain

It was a Tuesday like no other. In fact, upon closer inspection of my calendar, it was actually Wednesday.

Queneau

It was a Wednesday like no other because nothing happened. Let me tell you about it in detail.

Neville Chamberlain

It didn't matter what day it was - I had a murder to commit, er, I mean, solve. I think. I'm not actually sure :o(

Neville Chamberlain

I'd just finished off my chicken jalfrezi and was about to get stuck into some pomegranate ice cream when there was a knock at the door. It was the police.

"Are you Raymond Vaux?"

"Yes", I replied, because I am. "Are you the police?" I asked.

"Yes. And we have some bad news."

"Oh God. Has Prince Charles' penis been attacked?"

"No, it's worse than that: Kate Middleton's fanny has gone missing!"

I sprung into action.

Ginyard

Dark, night, moon, werewolf, blood, howling, Kajagoogoo, sausage, home....thank god.

sirhenry

The twin moons of Phornik 8 were setting as I piloted my gravcar towards the Cybertrax HQ with its quarkogenic thraxilators glowing above the unifrangular hyperaxion snardpods, splayed out beneath like the tentacles of a Hydroxyn spankbeast in thrall - when I realised that the universal translator was fucked again.

Jemble Fred

The wolf's supercilious sneer was far more hurtful than any bloody mawling could ever be.

Aw this goes nowhere – write a real story instead, mothers! http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=18433.1350

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: sirhenry on March 09, 2011, 01:58:48 PM
unifrangular

This is now my favourite word ever. I shall endeavour to use it in conversation whenever I can!

Queneau

I paid the checkout girl £34.59 and headed towards the exit, little did I realise that I was actually heading towards hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judgement Day, and the sun's beaming fingers tickle the earth's sensitive layers as it searches our planet in extremis.

Ginyard

The dawn rose over the horizon, but The Rob decided to remain on the floor because he was dead.

Ginyard

As the coffin was lowered, so were my spirits (all three bottles), followed by the age of consent and the price of a packet of Beechams flu caplets at Sainsburys.

Stitching his patients back together, Mr Preudhomme contemplated a life with apostrophes.

Cerys

I left at nine-thirty; it would have been earlier, but I'd already written this sentence and I don't like editing.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

If only I had known that all spies were deathly allergic to aubergines.

Ginyard

Another sunny day, another adventure for Julian, Dick, Anne, George and Chairman Mao the dog.

Whellybob

It wasn't until I had successfully tethered the wasp to the dormouse that I was struck by how nakedly inane my dastardly schemes had become.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

"It was a murder!" Maude screamed, thrusting her apidistras at me; "murder! murder!", but I couldn't fathom what any of it had to do with the flowers.

Ginyard

Roger Moonraker wanted more from life.

Spoiler alert
PS: Who's kidnapped Mr Baboon? I demand his return!
[close]