Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:43:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Am I missing the point, or is Kate Middleton not supposed to have a personality?

Started by 2 Light Ales Please, March 17, 2011, 09:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Jake Thingray

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 19, 2011, 01:49:19 PM
I hope Kate and Wills get trapped in a Belfry and die.

Amazing what passes without comment, if the poster has never once called Doctor Who a children's programme, or ever suggested it gets promoted too much these days...

rudi

Isn't a tiresome cunt, you mean?

I can't bear the programme and almost never enter said thread, but even I'm sick of you and your picked scab. Shut the fuck up about it, man, I beseech you...

biggytitbo

I hope Kate and Wills get stuck in a derelict barn with Jake Thingray.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I hope Jake Thingray's hobby horse canters into an unsteady grain silo.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 19, 2011, 02:16:54 PM
I'd like to use her head as a bowling ball but rather than hit any of the pins just watch her slide disconsolately into the gutter.

Big ha ha.

biggytitbo

I hope during a pleasent country ramble they are attacked by a bee.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on March 17, 2011, 10:47:47 PM
She probably has a contact to stay "vanilla" in public, but behind closed doors she's probably effing and jeffing like a docker.

Love the idea of this. I bet she is a right filthy harlot.

Braintree

I think the fact it took them years and years to get married was because she was being educated on how to behave as a royal wife and Queen that time, basically taught to keep her mouth shut, whatever happens. They really don't want (can't afford to?) have another dead, bullimic ex-Princess who fucks Arabs on their conscious.

Icehaven

Harry is meant to be keeping up the drunken racism tradition isn't he? Although I can't totally hate him, as many years ago a friend of mine was at some royally attended event or other with the Scouts, and their troop were sitting a few rows behind the royal seating area, and when Cliff Richard appeared, apparently Harry (who'd have been about 10) loudly said ''Oh no, not him.'' Possibly his finest hour.