Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:05:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Embarrassing self-inflicted accidental injuries

Started by Cerys, February 07, 2004, 07:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "hencole"
Quote from: "Hairy Chin"I injured my mouth on wednesday night.

, I put the coat hanger with the suit on in my mouth for a second  

I've injured my mouth doing that before, and to think I thought I was the only one stupid enough to do it.

No, we're both thickos. inventive and resourceful ones though.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"

b) Whilst stoned I knocked my watch off my bedside table. Reaching down to get it I fell, with my nose smashing into the aforementioned table. There was a hell of a lot of blood, but I was laughing so much that it didn't hurt. I got three friends out of bed just to see my blood. They laughed too.

Hehe I've done a bit of a similar thing, when I was half-asleep, I went to "roll a bit further over" in my bed because I was uncomfortable. Unfortunately I was already "over" as far as I could be, and facebutted the wall.

Hairy Chin

When I was house-sitting a few months back. my alarm went off at 4:30 one Saturdy morning to get my up for work. I woke up, unbeknowing to me, I was perched on my side, on the very edge of the mattress. I went to roll on my back and reach out to hit the alarm button and instantly ran out of bed - my legs somehow swung round first, so i fell out and landed bang on my arse on the floor - but in doing so, instinctively leaned back towards the bed as I was falling out, scraping from the small of my back up to just below the shoulders. I just sat there slightly dazed at first for a split second, just before the pain started setting in. It kept building up - eventually I lwet out an angry and pissed off "ARGHH!" as I punched the floor - must've woken next door up.

I had a huge red scrape mark down my back for the next two days and it bloody hurt.

Hairy Chin

Gazzyk1ns reminded me of my bed mishap, and his 'facebutted the wall' line reminded me of another painful incident.

When I was younger, I was at the LazerQuest thing in Swansea, as it was celled then. It was one of those places you paid a few quid to go on with a pack on your front and back and these IR lazer guns, and you had to run round this darkened place shooting everybody else and aboid getting shot at yourself - great fun.

Once you get zapped by an opponent, your gun and pack becomes inactive for 10 seconds, so you can't shoot or be shot at - so you just leg it while you can. I got zapped and was legging it down this pitch dark gangway, looking behind me to see if I was followed (as some bastards do - they shoot you, then follow you so they can get you again as soon as the pack becomes active); then I looked back in front, JUST as I turned to face forward, I ran into a wall! I think I ended up fallen on my arse then too - but everything was painted black in there, so I didn't see it! It fucking hurt too, and it really pissed me off.

Morrisfan82

When I first got my sampler I had had to shift a load of stuff round to accomodate it (for those not familiar with the size of 2U rackmount stuff, imagine an early-80's video recorder and you're pretty much there). My desk had to go sideways in the alcove where I do all my evil bidding, to make way for two metal shelf units which I had bolted together to house the beast [the sampler].

As a result the aforementioned desk now jutted out so there was only a small space twixt it and the end of my bed.

Fast forward about three weeks, I was lying on my stomach upon my bed, probably doing some colouring-in or some other activity I've just made up for a throwaway laugh, when I thought 'hmm, I think I'll go and grab a drink from downstairs'. So I slid my feet off the end of the bed and hoisted myself up, press-ups style, and

SSKKKRRRRRRRAPE

The waistline of my flimsy 'house-shorts' (you know what I'm talkin about guys) yielded to the pointy chipboard corner of my MFI desk, and thanks to the upwards motion of my thirsting arse, directly gouged a two-inch valley of flesh out of my right ass cheek. I yelled out in agony and confusion and collapsed face-down onto my bed, clutching my sliced starboard buttock tightly. The gash was pissing with blood, and when the pain had lowered to a sufficient level that I got my eyesight back, I looked round to notice that a small percentage of my own personal bum flesh was hanging off the sharp corner, curled like a sliver of fresh orange zest.

The mark was visible for months. Suffice to say I got out the wood plane and rounded that motherfucker off that same day. The desk, I mean.

gazzyk1ns

Hehe I just remembered the most basic of embarrassing injuries which happened to me... I was walking along on the pavement and approaching a mate's house. I'd not planned on calling for him, but I was now thinking about it... would he be in? I looked at his windows to see if I could spot any telltale signs. Not having made up my mind, I turned my head back to face forwards and walked into a lamp post. My face did hit it but that didn't hurt... as I was walking, I really 'thrust' my knee right into it, I couldn't walk pain-free for days.

butnut

Quote from: "Muteki"The mark was visible for months. Suffice to say I got out the wood plane and rounded that motherfucker off that same day. The desk, I mean.

Thank god you added that last sentence - otherwise it was a sure contender for the 'filthy' thread.