Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,327
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:17:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Do Aliens Exist? A Photoshop Challenge

Started by ziggy starbucks, April 11, 2011, 11:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

Do you have any proof that aliens exist? Have they visited earth? Did they perform an anal probe on your willing mother?

This is the previously unseen original of the Mona Lisa, before church authorities repainted it to remove the alien elements. Might this prove the sceptics wrong?

Spoiler alert
I'm sure you lot can do an awful lot better than my desperately unoriginal starter
[close]

Glebe

ziggy starbucks

thank you Glebe!

Now this obviously wasn't a very inspiring photoshop thread. Can someone come up with a better idea and start a thread, so I can do something mongy? Cheers

Big Jack McBastard

I was tempted to pitch in last night but couldn't summon the arse for it. (also it appears my photobucket has kicked it's self)

I was thinking about doing a 'Scene from your dream' type thing, could be one of your own or cobbling them together based on suggestions, I've the rough foundations of one put together but it's going to need a lot more work before it'll satisfy my brains.

ziggy starbucks

sounds like something with potential Jack, give it a try

I've got a very simple idea about making people look unhappy, I might try that one

stunted

(I didn't think my underwhelming idea justified downloading photoshop for)

Incidentally the original images have been deleted. I found this on someone else's website

Gradual Decline

Glebe