Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:41:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mortal Kombat (2011)

Started by AsparagusTrevor, April 26, 2011, 02:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glitch

Yeah in the end I found it easier to jump in, triggering off some move, jump over and BP, BP, BP into flying move or just uppercut.

Took so bloody long. Would have been much easier if he didn't ignore half your attacks. Cheers for the tips though!

Brent Cockman

Pro loop to beat Shao Kahn with Raiden: knock him down, dash in to his body as he's getting up, then at the last second teleport behind him and he attacks in the wrong direction. Knock him down again, rinse repeat.

Goldentony

Is it just me being a fat handed twat or are half the combos using an Xbox 360 controller fucking impossible to try and do correctly? I have been stuck as Nightwolf on one of the pit challenges and it's a simple down, down, down, RT combo to perform your opponents pit fatality but at every cunting opportunity the stupid bastard just simply ignores the previous three down motions and goes for a fucking throw. Same goes for shite like the zombie challenges - takes about eight attempts to get a combo to work once

UPDATE - Worst offender is pressing back and JUMPING IN THE FUCKING AIR THIS IS NOT WHAT BACK MEANS YOU COMPUTER TWAT.

Spiteface

Buy a new pad.  The XBox 360 controller is legendarily shit for fighting games. 

I recommend the MadCatz SFIV Fightpads. HMV should have some cheap(ish)

Goldentony

I was slightly overreacting for comic effect, but aye it's incredibly sensitive to any slight movement. Back often jumping and shite, very annoying. BASTARDS.

mycroft

I've found myself switching between the left stick and the D-pad to perform certain moves. Weird at first, but I do it pretty much unconsciously now.

As for the tricky Tower Challenges, I just skip 'em. Keep yer Kombat Koins.

madhair60

AsparagusTrevor

If that's real then I might just have a major nerdgasm.