Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:43:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeff Mangum reforms

Started by actwithoutwords, June 01, 2011, 12:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Fuck you all.

Mangum played at the Union Chapel the day after I was there to see Earth perform. I was honestly, seriously tempted to stay in London for an extra night and just hang around the building in the hope of hearing him.

Fuck you all!

chocky909

Little Hoover

Quote from: Marvin on March 15, 2012, 07:52:06 AM
Yep, quite agree.

Did you go to the Union Chapel gig as well, or were you just agreeing based on the ATP shows? If the former how did it compare?

Marvin

Quote from: Little Hoover on March 15, 2012, 11:03:43 PM
Did you go to the Union Chapel gig as well, or were you just agreeing based on the ATP shows? If the former how did it compare?

Just agreeing on the basis of the ATP shows, which were brilliant, particularly the second one.

I meant to say to you, I think it was you that commented that Ghost suffered slightly from being totally solo in the first show, and then the second he had Scott and Laura playing on it, which was nice.

All of Neutral Milk Hotel (amongst others) being on stage for Fool was nice too.

rudi

Yup, that Sunday show at ATP was hair-raising stuff. Sublime, if you will...

Duckula

I was there on the Wednesday London date. I found it a bit strange to be more or less entirely sober for a gig due to the bar restrictions but it was as wonderful as I'd hoped it would be.

Could have done with a cushion though.