Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,314
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:26:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last Guardian [split topic]

Started by mcbpete, June 11, 2011, 02:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcbpete

The Great Work - The Great Work (the game) Trailer

The Last Guardian - The Last Guardian - Official E3 Trailer [HD]

and Journey - Journey First Trailer

are the three I'm most looking forward to. Not sure which ones will make it by the end of the year though.

chand

Hmm, the art style to 'The Great Work' is similar to 'Outland', a downloadable Ubisoft platform game I'm currently rather enjoying.

Little Hoover

The music in the last guardian trailer doesn't quite have the same effect after seeing Miller's Crossing.

I'm still looking forward to it a lot, but my interest in it has kind of peaked, I just don't know if it can really do much to surprise me, because seems like you can already predict how all the beats to game will go

mcbpete

I'm hoping it'll be more like Ico than Shadow of The Colossus. Even though I liked the second game, the atmosphere and replay value of Ico has made it one of my favourite games of all time

Viero_Berlotti

This reminds me I need to buy the Ico/Shodow Of The Colossus HD re-release. I've not played Ico before, but I like the fact that from the cover at least, it looks as if it is inspired by the art of Giorgio de Chirico.

Dark Sky

The Ico cover is misleading; the in game art is nothing like it.  Beautiful cover though, and a stunning game. 

mcbpete

Quote from: Viero_Berlotti on December 04, 2011, 07:22:04 PM
I've not played Ico before
You, sir, are in for a treat - It's one of my favourite (perhaps even favourite) games of all time.