Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:03:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 1: Micanio vs Alan Nagsworth

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2011, 09:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micanio

BlodwynPig

actwithoutwords

Unfortunate for micanio, but nagsworth's are too good.

sirhenry

Nagsworth's broken mind wins my vote. Funny shots all round though.

Small Man Big Horse

Lovely game, but Nagsworth gets my vote as he's holding my balls in his hands right now, and squeezing very hard.

Big Jack McBastard

Johnny Yesno

Mary is not amused

gmoney

Nags. Your's were great Micanio, but Alan's on fire.

alan nagsworth

Look, I've told you a thousand times, it's not that I mind you having plastic surgery to make you look like me, but asking me to foot 60% of the bill is too far. Three years you've been digging this up and I'm starting to think you're a bit strange.

How typical of you not to maintain a dignified silence.

Crabwalk

Repentia

Alan Nagsworth, by the beautiful comic book cover return.

alan nagsworth

Voting is now over for this round. Sorry micanio, I hope there are no hard feelings, chap. I really liked your shots but... Yadda yadda, won it last year, trying to defend my title ETCETERA. Well-played and thanks for the game. :)

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 29, 2011, 11:49:24 AM
Voting is now over for this round. Sorry micanio, I hope there are no hard feelings, chap. I really liked your shots but... Yadda yadda, won it last year, trying to defend my title ETCETERA. Well-played and thanks for the game. :)
Oy, my job etc.

Alan Nagsworth wins this round in a landslide! 22-4!

momatt

micanio

Well played, nagsy. I knew it would be a tough one and your shots were pretty sublime.

Gah.....