Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:47:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 1: Big Jack McBastard v. actwithoutwords

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2011, 09:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Big Jack McBastard

I may get mine finished late tonight/AM Tues, if not it'll be late in the evening the morrow.

Ahh lovely stuff.

Big Jack McBastard

Big Jack McBastard

Ta,

Apologies to act for turning out to be a filthy fibber with regards when I'd serve, though seeing as I used a few elements from a rather vivid dream in that one ^ I may well include something in my next shot from the dream which led to me waking up/freaking out earlier today.

alan nagsworth

There's a lot of wicked bonkers mash-up shots already this year, definitely reminds me of the older games. Shaping up to be an awesome tournament for sure!

small_world

AsparagusTrevor

Yeah it's brill. Lots going on and I don't know what it's about, nor do I want to.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Using inspiration from a dream is CHEATING, as is using ideas given to one by God. Look it up, it's in the rules.

Big Jack McBastard

Mary is not amused

Big Jack McBastard

My next shot might even be a pixel wider than 'The Man' demands and I'll be all like; 'Fuuuuck yeahh'.

Big Jack McBastard

AsparagusTrevor

It's looking like you might have to find something else to satisfy it.

actwithoutwords

Hey, sorry. I had an operation on Monday and have been delayed by rehab exercises and being off my tits on painkillers. Should have something up this evening.
Nice serve.

alan nagsworth

You'll say anything for a sympathy vote, won't you! It's devious bastards like you who ruin the fun for everyone else. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Big Jack McBastard

A freshly operated on, drugged up opponent.. hmm, normally I'd be cautiously optimistic of my chances but it's entirely possible the surgery was to promote monging ability and the painkillers, performance enchanting.

actwithoutwords

Big Jack McBastard

Big Jack McBastard

I'll post a my response either tonight or tomorrow, been a bit swamped today.

Big Jack McBastard

actwithoutwords

Famous Mortimer

Fuck's sake, that is an incredible match.

With heavy heart to the other guy, cos both of them were amazing, actwithoutwords.

alan nagsworth

I have to say actwi'outwerds too, much as I really loved the surreality of Jack's first. aww's last shot produced the biggest larf and it looks great.

Koant

Old Thrashbarg

Four brilliant shots, but Big Jack McBastard's second was the pick I think.