Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:24:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 1: glitch v. Artemis

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2011, 09:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Artemis

Er.... it's past 72 hours now since you started this thread, FM. Glitch, are you about?

THOUGHT: If it would help, I could serve and that would give the whore more time if something's come up. You'll need to give me a couple of days though as I have nothing prepared currently.

Famous Mortimer

I think the rounds really started at 9am on Monday, so if glitch hasn't posted by tomorrow morning then I think we'll have to call it a bye. I'll send him a PM though.

Famous Mortimer

Just got a message from glitch - would you mind going first Artemis? He promises to return in speedy fashion if you do.

Artemis

Yup, no probs. I'll aim to serve by tomorrow night at the latest.

Famous Mortimer

It's both a horrifying vision and a potential career move for Andy when the tennis dries up. Fine work sir!

glitch

copylight

if it's anything like yer avatar then your through to the next round.

AsparagusTrevor

glitch

small_world

God almighty....

Is it normally this good? I loved last year and I've been through a few of the older competitions, but everything seems one louder this year.
This and the Human-Milipeand round are my favourites so far, and this one is only half done.

Artemis

Brilliant. My response will be up in a day or two.

Fry

glitch

Going to be tough to follow! Will have a think and get on it tonight :)

glitch

Ok I've got something down but is it cool to finish this evening? Have to pop out for a picnic with the missus and she'll spit blood if I'm not there.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Big Jack McBastard

Small Man Big Horse

An amazing match, but Glitch just edges it for me.

Famous Mortimer

Jesus man, these are impossible to judge! Fantastic work by both.

For the use of my childhood hero Judd Nelson, though, Glitch.

actwithoutwords

Lyndon

Glitch, I'm a sucker for the alternate zoom into amalgamation.

alan nagsworth

glitch's second shot is fucking ace, proper made oi larf. He's the one wot gets my vote.