Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:50:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 1: Ziggy Starbucks v. Small Man Big Horse

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2011, 09:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsparagusTrevor

alan nagsworth

It's a clincher between the two first shots for me. Very tough but ziggles' inimitable style and humour are what swayed me. Classic opener!

Ziggy, though I'll treasure the horrifying images SMBH has generously blessed us with.

Crabwalk

Repentia

Small Man Big Horse, on the shock tactics of the first return.

Big Jack McBastard

I'm going with Ziggy for the serve but SMBH did make me laugh quite a bit with his first.

dredd

Little Hoover

It's really close, but Ziggy by the narrowest of margins.

BlodwynPig

alan nagsworth

The last three votes of this match are outside of the 48 hour voting period. Come on, Mortimer!

Also, ziggy wins.

ziggy 18-7 SMBH

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 30, 2011, 09:48:11 AM
The last three votes of this match are outside of the 48 hour voting period. Come on, Mortimer!

Also, ziggy wins.

ziggy 18-7 SMBH
Bah. I thought this was the one where the last stroke was at 2 am or something like that.

Small Man Big Horse

Congrats Ziggy, twas fun to play even if I knew I was doomed after seeing your amazing first serve! Now go on and win this, and revenge my death, etc!

ziggy starbucks

thanks for the game SMBH, your shots were a lot funnier than mine. I loved the shit eating in the 2nd shot, a great idea.

I'll just have to pile my shots in the 2nd round with wanking, paedophilia and aids and hope to get a laugh from someone