Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:39:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2011 Round 1: The Boston Crab v. Mr_Simnock

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 19, 2011, 09:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Gonna get some hefty sizzurp and tonk crunk til the small hours to get my serve done. Final week of PGCE so GET FUCKED SLANTY.

Artemis

Big Jack McBastard

I'm sure I'm seeing some utter filth in there but I'd hard pressed to identify exactly what, probably better that way.

If Mr_Simnock (or anyone) wants the source images, I'll zip them to mediafire.

Lyndon

BlodwynPig

All I see is a small child, connect four, an emo and possibly a penis. A cliche, if ever there was one.

alan nagsworth

God it's all so SEXY this year isn't it! *GRRRRUNT*

Mr_Simnock

I'll post a return shot later tonight. Out of interest, how long after a return do you have to get another back? I am on holiday this week and won't be back till next saturday. I am taking a netbook so if I have to get a return  back before next friday I can knock something together.

Mr_Simnock

Here is my first return stroke, THWOCK, back hand down the line!

Mr_Simnock

Apologies for being late, hope I don't loose this round due to that. I got 72hrs mixed up and thought that was three days, its only a day and a half, bugger.

NoSleep

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on June 25, 2011, 01:58:55 AM
Apologies for being late, hope I don't loose this round due to that. I got 72hrs mixed up and thought that was three days, its only a day and a half, bugger.

But they're moon days.

No sweat, Batigol. I don't even think you were late, just oafing.

Mr_Simnock

I was right the first time, 72 hrs is 3 days, must have been more tired than I realised, I AM A NUTTER.

Guys, sorry to be a cunt but I've no idea when I'll have time to return. I finished the PGCE last Friday and have spent the weekend and first two days of this week working for my new school. My next free day/evening is Friday which seems too fucking long.

This fucking tournament just started about a fortnight too early for me this year. Come next week I'll be fucking laughing.

SO FUCK OFF

Famous Mortimer

It kinda does, a bit.

How about we vote on the two mongs we've had? Or would you rather pull out, Boston?

Sorry about the bad language. Changed my mind. I'm going to finish my work and batter something out tonight.

actwithoutwords

Quote from: The Boston Crab on June 28, 2011, 08:53:21 PM
Sorry about the bad language. Changed my mind. I'm going to finish my work and batter something out tonight.

But what about your wimblemong shot?

*mugs to audience*

Sorry guys. I fell asleep. Knackered. P.O.'d but just not had chance this week.

My first shot kind of reflected this too. Good luck, Mr. S_.

Famous Mortimer